Ch.4

Harry's POV

The teachers came bursting through the doors and immediately knew what happened, "Harry go find belle and bring her immediately to my office." the principle said sternly.

With that I roll my eyes at her. I walk towards the doors and opened them. I walk down the stairs frustrated. I get to my car and get in and slam the door.

..

I drive around the neighborhood. I put the car in park. I slam the stirring wheel with a loud honk. I simply just need a drink they won't notice my absence. I go into the small town and just try to locate the nearest bar. I suddenly see a brown headed girl walking on the street, I angrily get out of the car walk to her, "What the FUCK!" I yell!

She looks scared, gives her the right. "Why did you just leave! you don't just walk out of school and go randomly into the town!" I don't care if I'm drawing attention.

Belle's POV

He stares at me with fury in his eyes. His teeth clenched. i don't look at him directly, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" for a moment I look, but then look away. I have a problem with making eye contact. I'm so lucky I'm in public. "I'm-'

"Get in the fucking car." he stated through his teeth. I quickly reacted and a surprising moment he opened the car door for me. he looked at me a brief moment, his eyes soften then turns back into angry then to annoyed. I can't keep up with his moods, "I'll remember not to open the door for you." he said annoyed.

I climb in awkwardly and he slams the door shut. Once he's in the car and turns the ignition on, he up and driving back that hell hole. this day couldn't get any worst.

When we're back at the school Harry spoke, "The principle wants to see you," he murmurs, while climbing out of the car. I get out and I shakily go to the principles office. When I turn back Harry is watching me with furrowed eyes. I turn back and go to her office.

As I walk the halls of classrooms I finally get there, I open the knob to find ms. Sanchez typing briskly across the key board. "Ms. Lara sit down." I do as she demands. "what you did at lunch was unexplainable, what do you have to say for your self." she says the last part fast.

"I'm sorry nothing like that will ever happen ever again, just please don't suspend me." I plead. she thinks to herself for a minute. "well, this could be let go, but.. on one condition, you apologize to Lexi," ugh.

"But she's the one who caused-"

"No buts ms. Lara. accept the consequences or accept the punishments." she said.

"Isn't that the same thing?" She looked at me, "Go to class!" she ushered me. I get my book bag and scurry out of there. Thankfully she didn't call my father he would've flipped an between his jobs he would take his anger out on me. My last class is my favorite, my only favorite. I grab my clothes from my bag and head to the auditorium. I walk in and everyone is staring at me. gossiping about me.

I ignore them I change and start stretching, "Okay guys, time to start class and start-" she was interrupted by a door opening. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise,

It was Harry

Oh dear if he saw what I am wearing he'd call me... whatever word or insult that pops into his into his brain. I simply run over to my bag and rummage through my stuff and find my jacket. I zip it up and go back to my place without getting noticed, "Well I guess we have a new student in our class since with all the schedule changes." she stuttered. "Change out since I'm guessing you were in athletics."

"Fine' he murmurs. Gosh he was furious at first then annoyed and then mysterious, and now he's back to annoyed. I can't keep up. Harry's out and changed and he's dressed in basketball shorts and a jersey. I see all girls gawking at him if they only knew. "Find your partner and belle Harry come here, and belle jacket off you know the rules no jackets."

I mentally slap myself. "belle," she scolds me, "in a minute,"

"Okay but if it doesn't come off I'm going to give you a detention and Harry from now on belle is your partner," I just freaking scream at the top of my lungs mentally. "Belle show him the stretches and what we do and what my expectations are."

She leaves us alone and she scolds me once again, "jacket off!" I cringe. ugh. I silently curse for my change of clothes. I slowly take off my jacket, I am wearing and spaghetti tank top and some sweat pants. Harry looks at me, eyeing me and then snapping out of his thoughts, "shouldn't we get started?" he said rather soft. okay weird.