Chapter 5- (Observing)

Hiiiiii :D this chapter is dedicated to xXSetFireToTheRainXx xx  Thank you for voting and adding my story to your library!!! :D xx

Observing- chapter 5

I laid out the mats in the gymnasium kind of put out that I have to do this, but oh well I promised them. Thinking back they must be 1st year as surely the 2ndyears plus can easily do a back flip? I mean there is far more advanced moves that they should have learnt at the end of year 1.

The dragged the mats into the centre setting them out so there was room around them for the others to gather round. Once the mats were in place I put on some music. I always found having some music in the background helps the concentration and also with the nerves if so many watching you seeing if you fail or succeed.

After 10 minutes of me practising I finally heard the doors opening. I swivelled round to see about 50 people walking in. my mouth fell open in shock. Seriously? Did they spread the word? It was only a promise to those in the gym that day! There is no way I am able to teach 50 in one session.

I snapped out of it once they were all staring at me waiting for me to say something.

“Um okay well as there is so many of you we’ll have to pair up and I’ll walk around and help you. But first can anybody do a back-flip?” I asked unsure about how this was going to work. Just as I asked the doors swung open and who should walk in buy Mr Myers and my dad. I stared at them in shock and confusion. Oh no! They had better not be staying!

“Carry on dear we’re just observing” dad said calmly sitting down on one of the benches. Great!

“Um ok…” I said put off by their presence. I turned back to the students, 2 people out of 50 had their hands up. I sighed.

“Okay you two come up here” I beckoned them forward into the centre of the mat.

“What is the highest you’ve ever done a back-flip? Like have you ever done one over someone who was rushing at you?” I asked curiously.

They looked at each other, then turned to me and shrugged. “Okay then… run at me” I ordered backing up into the centre of the mats.

“What?” they asked in shock. I sighed again, “one of you run at me!” I gestured with my hands at them. One of them grinned and shrugged and sprinted towards me. When they got about 2 metres away I readied myself and jogged lightly towards them when they were close enough I jumped into the air and twirled doing a back-flip over her head and landing with a light ‘thud’ on the ground.

She froze and twirled around to me, “Your turn.” She stared at me her eyes wide.

 “I can’t do that!” she squeaked.

“Sure you can. Here just….” I explained to her what to do and if you can’t do it the way I did was to use their shoulders or their head as a prop to gain the momentum needed to propel them over the other.

After an hour of practise and demonstrations most of them got it. “Well that was well productive” I ginned at Mr Meyers and dad.

“You’re very good with them Casey” dad complemented. I blushed lightly, “Thanks.” They laughed at me lightly. “Very funny” I said sarcastically, “It’s not that hard to make someone blush if you want to!”

“It is actually if you have enough practise” Mr Meyers said. Hm mm, really? Well I think a lesson is needed. I’m right he’ll be wrong I thought evilly.

I smiled at him and approached him. I stopped in front of him and when he least expected it I leaped forward and hugged him. I pulled back to see him blushing his eyes open in shock.

“Ha! You were saying? Unsuspected events always prove to be a winner” I whispered beaming and I skipped away from them.

Very pleased with myself I headed back to my dorm to get ahead with my stupid homework that I didnt even need to do.

Later that evening I headed down to dinner grinning widely as all my homework was done and I was still on a high for proving Mr Meyers wrong. I walked into the hall head high and pushed the door open and grinned sheepishly as all the students turned to me. Oops I guess I pushed it too hard.

Dad laughed at me and I mock glared at him he put his hands up in surrender, “Sorry Case, But you should turn off your extra strength next time.”

“Hardy Hardy Har so funny daddy!” I told him sarcastically, “I just happened to….be distracted!” with that I smiled at him sweetly and skipped away from him.

Wait skipped?! What is this school doing to me??! Oh my I’m turning into one of them! With that disturbing thought I headed over to get my lunch and sat down to eat it.

What am I doing? Thinking about the last few hours of the day I came to the conclusion that if the lessons continue to be boring I’m going tell them for the sake of my sanity! I can’t deal with the repetition and to be honest he is getting on my nerves- my tutor.

Yes it has to be done eventually. But when is the right time????......

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyy readers! : D update!

VOTE

COMMENT :D

another 2 votes to update :x plz

im thinking of changing the twins...any idea on what actresses to change them too?? x