Step 3: Editing

Okay. Well done! You've gotten so far! Now its time for editing your cover!

Step 1: EFFECTS

You will need to make your cover look really cool! so...

Start off with adding effects. click on the second icon: The chemical bottle (AKA - Effects)

There will be loads of buttons, 

Orton 

Cross Process

Intrepid

Rapture

Urbane

Tranquil

And onwards...

You will notice that from 'Intrepid' and onwards there is a white crown. Meaning that it is for membership payers only. So? The ones that are for non-members is still pretty good. Besides, this is only a cover so dont panic!

Now click on the 'Orton' effect just for a trial. A white box will pop up. It will have three titles with three sliding bars, The first one: Bloom. The second one: Brightness. The third one: Fade. They will all have a sliding bar next to them. Have a try and click&hold the circle on the sliding bar. Now drag it from one side of the other. Try this with all three sliding bars. Notice a change in your picture?

By now you should have the hang of editing. Start actually editing with only the effects. Remember you can only use the 'non-white crown' options. If you are really fed up with this then just buy membership.

Step 2: TEXTS

Now move onto the texts - AKA the letter 'P' icon. 

You will see a whole load of different fonts. When you choose one, click on it and something blue will go cover it. That means its loading. When the entire font bar is blue click add text which is the very first option. The text box will appear on your image.

Click on it and a small white pop-up will appear. It will let you change the colour and size of your text. Write your Title down in the text box. 

NOTE: IF YOUR TITLE HAS MORE THAN ON WORD FOR E.G THE MYSTICAL FOREST. THEN IT IS GOOD TO HAVE EACH WORD IN A DIFFERENT FONT. MOST AUTHORS DO THAT TO MAKE COVERS LOOK GOOD. 

Now you should be done with your title.

Step 3: OVERLAYS

OPTIONAL STEP

Okay so this step I find fun. Click on the comic bubble icon which is the 5th icon. Again loads of options will appear on the left-side:

Geometric

Hearts

Doodly Hearts

Doily Hearts

Stars

e.t.c

scroll down and choose whatever overlay you will like to add. When you click on one the white pop up opens up with different types of that subject. For example, If I click stars different types of stars will show up and I can click any star I want and it will appear on my image. I can make it big or small, change its colour or anything! Add any overlays that you want. Remember only put overlays if it matches your cover/story!