Chapter 2:New Kid

I woke up to mom screaming her head off.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! No way! $2,000??? That girl's amazing!!!"
She screamed. "Okay, okay thanks so much. K bye."

So she's been talking to the phone huh. Wait....

$2,000!? For that one cover!?

I pinched my self waiting to wake up. But I was awake... This isn't a dream...

My door opened and my blanket was ripped off of me.

"Brianna! $2,000... YouTube... Blah! Lemme re start." She stumbled "YOUR VIDEO EARNED $2,000 DOLLARS. THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!!!!! INVITE YOUR FANS CAUSE WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!!!!!!!!"

woah. What.

"M'kay mom" I mumble.

"Make a video, now!!!!!"

"When's the party?"

"This Friday."

"M'kay"

---

Lights
Camera
Action

"Hello everyone! I have an announcement to make! So, where should I start? Ok .... I'M THROWING A PARTY AND YOU'RE INVITED!!! All you have to do is send me a letter, yes old fashioned texting, and list three things about me. Who ever gets the facts right is invited! I'll send an invitation back to you. My PO box info is in the descriptions down below. And I'll hope to see my mail box full! Bye!!!"

That was my little speach. I uploaded the video and instantly I received...

5,654 views
5,646 likes
5,700 comments

Woah. Just. Woah. K.

----

The school was literally shaking with all that talking. Not just litteral talking, but talking about the party.

"Oh my god, I'm like so excited! To be honest, I bet there's going to be a singing contest!" Whispered a brunette girl. "And I bet, The Three Catnesses are going to be invited and they are so gonna win!"

"No, girl, I bet that one of The Three Catnesses are Secret Spark. I mean even her mask has kitten ears!!!" Another girl piped in.

Ok pause.

So, people don't know it's me who's Secret Spark, cause if they do, my YouTube career can end. No one would want to watch a Nerd's channel.

Secret Spark is my name on YouTube.

And The Three Catnesses are just three REALLY popular girls. Everyone knows them.

"Ugh here comes the nerd," the brunette whispered as I walked by.

I stopped in front of the principal's office.

Mr. Bushenwag was talking to someone.

"So, you're, new. And okay, your records are amazing. So, Quarterback on football. Oh and all AP classes." He mutters.

Oh great. A jock. And that means a popular. And that means a bully.

Great.

But maybe he's different.

Haha. No. Dream on.

No but seriously. He has all AP classes. I mean that's different!

What ever I'm going in.

"So, Christen Remerez? R-oh hi Ms.Rosalie, are you here for your package?" He askes

"Yes Mr.Bushenwag," I say eyeing the new boy. "So, who am I going to tutor?"