Chapter 7: Be My Girlfriend?

Reece's POV

Monday.

The most hated day. Many can relate.

Do I have to go to school? Yes.

But do I want to? No.

So what do I do? Go to an ice cream shop. And so here I am, sitting on a chair with a decorated table infront of me.

"Hi Reece! How are you? It's been a long time." The shop owner, Linda asked.

"I'm fine thank you, how are the young ones?" I asked.

"Oh their fine. Hey, shouldn't you be in school?"

"Oh, uh no! We were uh told to go home and prepare really hard for the upcoming test."

"Oh, I'm was sure it doesn't go like that, but ok. What do I know, it's been a long time since I've been to school." She started. "Anyways, what would you like? It's on me."

"3 scoops of chocolate chip ice cream with sprinkles and chocolate syrup, thank you."

(A/N: tbh I would order 10× more XD)

"Sure!" With that she left.

I fold my arms on the table and put my head down.

Soon enough, I heard the ringing from the bells above the door.

"Told ya he'd be here." A voice said, "Now ya ow me 20."

I heard a groan and then the sound of a person counting money.

"Here, I hate you." Another voice responded.

"I love you too, HEY MAN!"

I felt a slap on my shoulder. So I look up to see the two most annoying people I ever met.

My friends.

"What do you people want?" I ask.

"We were just here to check up on you since you're skipping school." Jason answered.

He was almost the same height as me, had black hair, very cold hearted (until you get to know him) hazel eyes, and always wore black. His mom was from Japan and his dad was from Italy.

"Ya man, can't we look out for you? We care after all." Leo said.

His parents were both born in America, but his grandparents were from Spain. He was average height for his age, brown hair with a blue highlight and also hazel eyes. He was the goofball in our group.

"Yea, you guys care so much that you left me in the cold snow for 2 hours just because you saw an ice cream store." I reminded.

"Psh, that was last year, forgive forget, am I right?" Leo protested.

They both took a seat in front of me. Linda came around with my ice cream order.

"Here you go Reece, oh looks like you have a few friends. Wait. No, not Leo and Jason! You two! I thought I banned you from this building." She placed the ice cream down.

Leo was the first to react, and grabbed the order and licking every inch.

"Thanks Linda, ice cream tastes great!" Leo complimented. Then went back to eating.

Linda shook her head and sighed.

"Reece, maybe you should take your friends and go back to studying for the big test coming up." Linda pleaded.

"Test? What big tes-" before Jason finished his sentence, I covered his mouth.

"Uh yea, sure Linda, we'll be on our way!" With that, I dragged the two bozos outside.