Chapter 10: A Little New Girl

No small innocent beans allowed on the first part, unless u can handle a little make out session. You lovely potatoes may continue.

Brianna's POV:

Wednesdays. They're usually the least noticeable days of the week. Everyone really cares about Mondays Thursdays and Fridays. It's usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays that miss out on the fun. I can relate to that.

Anyways, back to reality.

It's currently 6:30 in the morning and no one's at school. Well almost no one. The halls were silent and you can only here here the pitter patter of my feet. The light wasn't on in this hallway. The only light was the the warm sun coming through the windows.

I was wearing my gray beanie, a white tank top and ripped jeans. A red flannel was tied around my waist. This wasn't normal for me.

As I turn to the corner, I see my bae. Why do people call their lovers bae anyways? Don't they know it's a Danish word for poop?(According to the Urban Dictionary )

As I was saying, I see my boyfriend mumbling to him self holding a rose. I run up to him, wrap my arms around him, and peck him in the nose before he could react. He smelled like cologne.

"You missed." He smirked. "Try again."

I smile a huge smile and then smirk myself. Wrapping my arms around him again, I kiss him right next to his mouth on the left side.

"Bri, you're really bad at this, you missed again!"

So, once again I wrap my arms around him and kiss him next to his mouth on his right side.

"Awe come on Bri!"

Giving up, he corners me against the wall and leans down to my ear.

"Someone's gotta teach you how to aim." He whispers.

I feel his wet lips on my earlobe before I feel his perfect teeth nibbling on them.

"Chris, you missed!" I giggle.

He stops for a second.

"Briiii you took my liiiiinnee!" He whines. (Wow I am really rhyming today)

" I'm sorry Chris, want me to make it up to you?" I smirk. "Cause I might know how."

I wink and bring one leg around his waist and smash my lips onto his. I here a small moan. Then he starts biting and sucking on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in.

His tongue roams around my mouth like an explorer in a new land. He tries covering every spot of my mouth with his saliva. He tasted like butterscotch and ... a bit of pizza?

Suddenly he brings his arm down to my waist. I moan a little which seems to make him happy.

He then broke apart the kiss, gasping for air. I forgot I needed air.

"Wow, Bri, this definitely isn't your first time. That's a compliment by the way."

"Thanks Chris, your not so bad yourself."

"Oh yea, Brianna, I've been meaning to ask you." He takes out the rose from before. "Go out with me on a date to Blue's Pizzeria?"

I laugh at his cheesiness.

"Sure! Specialy if it means free pizza!"

--- Magical time skip brought to you by Temmie. Also writing this to make my chapter seem longer.---

Leo's POV *everyone cheers*

"LEO WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" My mom yells from downstairs. "YOUR DAD'S MAKIN'' PANCAKES!"