Prologue

"Ria!" Her loving mother called, "Re-re is here!"

The 5-year-old girl got up from her building blocks. The blonde babysitter followed her.

"RE-RE!!!"She squeled and ran up to the boy that was the same age as her. He was her best and only friend.

" YAY! RIA!!!" He squealed. He gave her a hug. She returned it.

"Alright you two!" Laughed the boy's caring mother, "Daddy, me, and Ria's parents are going to send Santa the letters you guys made."

"We'll be back by 11. M'kay Sweety?" Informed the girl's lovley dad.

"Okay daddy!" The girl answered.

"We'll see you guys soon!" Beamed the boy's amazing dad.

After all the goodbyes, the girl turned to the boy while the babysitter started to read a book.

"Come on Re-Re," begged the little girl. "I wanna show you something!!!"

The girl ran up to her room. The boy followed behind.

The girl pulled out a box that contained something special. She opened it and gave it to the boy.

It was a blue bracelet that said 'Re-Re + Ria =BFF'

"Wow!" Claimed the boy, "This is cool! Thanks Ria!" He bant down and gave the girl a little kiss.

The girl blushed and giggled. "Your welcome!" She chirped.
She looked down at her own braclete. It had also said, 'Re-Re+ Reia=BFF'

After playing, they fell asleep.

But their parents never came back...