three

BROOKE

A week passed and nothing really new happened. Everyday was the usual, except there was no more shouting and sobbing at 2 a.m., which obviously is a good thing.

Mom has been doing well after dad. She was better, she doesn't have her glow back yet but it's getting there. Cooper has also been helping with cheering mom up and he has been acting really mature lately. I feel so bad for him for acting like that at a young age, but then again, I'm thankful.

It's Saturday and I had planned to take out mom and Cooper today, just a little bonding time to get our minds off our problems even for a while.

"Hey Coop? Hurry up in there, we've to get there before 12!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Alright, alright, I'm going to be down!" Cooper replied.

"Brooke? Where are you taking us?" Mom asked, giving me a curious look.

I just smiled and shrugged, not wanting to give her a little hint.

Cooper then went down the stairs and we were ready to go.

-

The drive was fun, Cooper kept on asking where we were going and if we were there yet. Mom's singing along to the radio. I haven't seen them so happy. I'm happy.

We've arrived to a water park. Cooper was really excited and I can see that mom also was.

"How are we going to swim without suits?" Mom asked.

"Do you think I'm that stupid not to pack for you guys? Everything's in the trunk. Let's go get dressed." I smiled.

"WOOOHHH!! We're going swimmin'!" Cooper shouted and mom and I just laughed.

Everyone was having a good time. I think we all deserved to. Cooper tried all the slides with me while Mom was taking tons of pictures of me and Cooper.

"Oh my god Cooper, slow down!" I said, panting.

"Faster Brooke, faster faster!" He said, not bothering to look back.

"This kid I swear." I sighed. I looked over to mom who was laughing.

We did what people usually do at water parks: Swim, eat, take pictures, laugh, and swim more. Cooper helped me and mom pack our things, and went to the car. Cooper then protested to eat dinner at the diner because we're already out anyway.

We went home and took a good rest. Before drifting to sleep, I thought to myself, I hope we're going to be like this all the time.

-
um... hi

omg pls dont kill me

:( ily ill be updating again soon im sorry

-ikka