two

BROOKE

Cooper was unusually quiet while we were on our way to school, which bothered me.

"Coop, you okay?"

"I'm alright.. I guess. I'm just thinking." he said, looking away.

"Thinking about..?" I took my eyes off the road to look at him, and looked back on the road again.

"I was thinking about what happened to mom and dad last night." I see him looking at me in the corner of my eye.

"You knew?" I asked, kind of shocked.

"I wasn't really asleep, you know. I've heard every word they shouted, Brooke," he said, looking down on his hands.

"It'll be okay, Coop, we'll be okay." I give him an assuring smile, but I know he's still worried.

-

I was walking down the hallway to get my things from the locker when unfortunately, a giant had knocked me down.

"Shit, I'm sorry," he said, helping me pick up my stuff. "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks," I immediately continued walking to go to the comfort room, which wasn't really a good idea.

I heard moaning from one of the cubicles, which really bothered me but I head on with what I was supposed to do anyway.

I washed my hands and try to not hear the disturbing moaning.

The cubicle accidentally opened, revealing Michael Clifford and a girl in year 10 that I don't know.

I awkwardly walked out of the bathroom, without them not noticing me because they were too busy eating each other's faces.

The day went by and it was boring, nothing special, except for maybe
the bathroom incident, which I try to erase from my mind the whole day.

One thing's for sure though. I've always been interested in Michael Clifford for something is so intriguing about him. But then again, I don't think he even knows me at all.

I shook off the thoughts and went on with my day.

-

okay that was interesting

and short

shoot me i hate this chapter its so boring

IM SORRY IM SORRY I LEFT YOU HANGING I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS ON YOUR LIBRARY

IF YOU DO

THANK YOU

ily

im going to update this more and it will come together i promise