8

MAX!!!
Hehe...
You happy?
Yep!
YOU GUYS FINALLY KISSED!
Ya...
Okie I'm gunna write. :3

~2 weeks later~

{Max}
About a week ago we both began to go back to the office. Tim and Ross kept me a surprise to the guys. When I came back they all treated me like they gave a shit. They were all just glad I was alive. We continued as usual. Nothing much happened besides one in a while I would collapse. It still hurt like hell, but it was healed. I guess... Ross got a car, he never uses it though. Still too scared to drive. I would drive him rather than Tim driving both of us. Ok, I'm rambling now. Let's just, get to the point here. On what this chapter is about.
GUYS ITS SO HARD TO WRITE AND PLAY A ROLE-PLAY GAME ON ROBLOX AT THE SAME TIME! XD
I watched Ross through his window as he got in a Skype call with Adam for a SkyWars. I turned around to finish my editing.

{Ross}
When me and Adam finished Max came into my office, "Hi Max, what do you need?" He looked at the clock behind me and breathed a sigh of relief. "Uhm, wanna get lunch?" I smiled. "Sure! Why not. Is anyone else coming?" He looked to his feet and shuffled them. Why so nervous? "Uhm... N-no..." I shrugged. "Ok. Let's go then!" I hugged him and he quickly pulled away. I gave him a questioning look. You never push me away! What's wrong with you... "Let's just... Go. Ok?" I sighed. "Fine."
We walked out of the offices silently. Adam said he'd tag along but Max gave him this look that only he understood. I followed Max as he walked into a food place. I've never been there before but followed anyways. We ordered our food and we just sat there in an akward silence until a text alert went off on Max's phone, so he answered it.

{Adam}
I decided to text Max since he hasn't texted me saying how it went yet.
A=Adam M=Max
A: hey Max!
M: what Adam
A: so how's it going? :p
M: quiet.
A: what does that mean?
M: we haven't spoken to each other at all...
A: F THAT! talk to him! it was your idea to ask today you know
M: fine... I'll try
A: well dude, I hope it goes well
A: XP
M: -.-'

It's going well... I can tell...

{Max}
After Adam stopped texting me I looked up to Ross who was staring at the door like something was standing there. "Uhm.. Ross..." I stopped as the waitress came over with our food. "Sorry it took to long boys. The chefs throwing a fit." She laughed as she set down our food, "Eat up." She walked away as Ross dug into his food. I sat there staring at it then I got another text.
B=Barney
B: TALKS TO HIM DIRT!

I looked up. How does he know we aren't talking?! I looked around the place then saw the heads of Barney, Red, and Adam in a booth farther down the aisle that we were on. I fumed in fury, but let it go. Since I was planning to tell them anyways if he said yes. I took a deep breath, after texting Barney saying fuck off. I looked at Ross again. "Hm?" He noticed my sights were locked on him. "Ross, I know we already do so many things together. But the things we do aren't friend things. So Ross, will you-" he cut me off when the waitress came back over. "Sorry guys, forgot the drinks." She set down our drinks and walked away once again. "As you were saying Max." He grabbed his drink and took a drink.
A/N btw it's Steak and Shake if you've ever been there you'll know what I'm talking about
"Anyways, Ross, will you be my boyfriend?" I saw behind Ross, Adam and the others trying to peep in our conversation. "Max, I-I.... yes..." I smiled. I gave a small thumbs up to Adam, Barney, and Red and they quietly cheered leaving. "Wait, what are we going to tell the guys?" I shrugged. "Barney, Red, and Adam were just here they were spying... I kinda told Adam what I was planning so they stalked us. Their probably gonna tell everyone if their stupid enough." Ross sighed. "And the viewers?" I bit my lip. "Well tell them during my first video on my channel, so about... May 1st?" (I think that's when they said correct me if I'm wrong) Ross nodded, "Sure. That's close enough." We paid for the food and went to the offices. Holding hands the whole way there.

Hey guys! Once again, I'm sorry about not updating, if you saw my latest AN then you'll know why it's been school stuff that been delaying this chapter. Ok bye loves! <3
~Mango Loves You All And Is Sorry For Updating This Chapter <3