Chapter 3 - By Chance

Ashton's POV

That was one of the best concerts we've done, the crowd was amazing and you could just feel the love! They sung all of our songs, they all looked so happy. I looked out to the crowd the whole time looking at each individual persons face. At every concert there is normally that one fan that catches your eye. Today, it was her. That girl at the front. She was tall, blonde and wore a 5SOS t-shirt with a denim shirt over top. She was... Beautiful. 

Anyway, I'll shake that thought out of my mind because at the end of the day, I'll never see her again. 

Emily's POV

I'm still playing it over and over in my mind, I never want to forget that night. My ears are still ringing from all the screaming. Me and Ailey were walking towards the car. We were just behind the venue, there were doors everywhere, I couldn't help thinking that 5SOS would be coming out of one of them! We couldn't really wait behind though because Ailey's mum (my sister) wanted her home before 10:30pm. 

"OOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD" Ailey screamed. I ignored her, thinking she was still recovering from the concert. I heard fast footsteps get further away from me, I looked down and noticed Ailey had gone.

"AILEY?" I screamed with panic. I ran in horror, looking around trying desperately to find my niece. I couldn't see her anywhere. "AILEY, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Umm, hey I think she may belong to you..." I recognized the accent, it was Australian. I turned around to see Calum Hood from 5SOS. He was pointing towards Ailey who was softly embraced in a hug with Ashton. "EMILY! QUICK, COME OVER HERE!" I stood, frozen, unable to move. Calum softly laced his arm around my back and guided me towards Ailey and... Ashton. 

"Hey.." Ashton cutely mumbled. 

 "EMMMM, MEET ASHTON!!"

Me, being the awkward person I am, I put my hand out for Ashton to shake. We both giggled but I tried avoiding eye contact. 

"So she's your niece right?" Ashton queried. I nodded in response trying to hide my blushes.

"She's a lovely little girl", Ailey placed her hand on top of Ashtons as he rubbed her cheek. 

I stood there in the freezing cold, shivering whilst admiring the view.

"Hey you look cold, wear my jacket" Ashton placed his jacket over my shoulders, slowly rubbing my arms as he took a step back.

Tha-a-ank y-y-ou." I stuttered, partly from nerves, partly from the cold. 

"Ailey we seriously need to get going, your mum wants you home soon"

"Owwww, what! Okay..." she moaned. 

I really didn't want to go, I wanted to stay and talk to the people who have basically kept me sane. I'd never see them again after this. That really hurt. 

"Oh yeah, have your jacket back Ashton" I said as I began to remove it from my bare skin. He stopped me in my tracks.

"No, keep it. It's fine" he said between his smile. 

Okay, now I am screaming inside. I couldn't even speak, I just smiled and sort of nodded. Ailey and I looked at the boys for one last time, taking in the scene. As we took one last glance, we waved and walked away. 

"Wow" we both muttered. 

"Ashton likes youuuuuuu" Ailey pestered me.

"Oh shut up you, you're like 7 what the hell do you know" we both giggled, pocking each other. 

I looked up at the sky in realization that I just met the most amazing boys ever, by chance. It was perfect.