Chapter 1

Crystals P.O.V

The hallway smelled of hormonal teenagers. It wasn't a pleasant smell. Sometimes it was mixed with drugs, anxiety, the lunch of the day, and sweat. I've forgotten the last but most important ingredient, blood. Blood from the fights,sports,etc. My school isn't pleasant. The kids inside.. I can't describe. Their words hurt, their hands scar. But I don't see what's gained from bringing someone pain.

I'm not the one who gets bullied, or the one who bullies. But I don't help, I don't laugh. I just watch. I'm a terrible person for it. But I know if step in it will only hurt me.

My thoughts are erased as I step in to the cold classroom. First period, Texas History, the class that I dread the most. I listen to the teacher go on and on about something stupid.Then my mind goes blank, I can't take the talking anymore. So I slip into my own my little world.

The boy who makes me smile the most would probably be my honey bunches. Brown hair blue eyes. He isn't necessarily mine. But I can't get enough of him. Everything about him is perfect. There's things that confuse me about him. I always urge my self to ask. But I don't know what it is that makes me stop and rewind.

I snapped out of my thoughts. As soon as I came into realization of the world, my  history teacher snapped in my face. "Ms. Crystal, welcome back to the real world, we missed you!" She said giving me a fake smile.

I could hear the laughter, and I could feel my checks getting redder and redder.

"Class you may dismiss!" Her loud voice boomed. I sighed in relief.

I walked around the school to get to my next class. I bumped into a group of people. The new attraction at our school, the new beat down. I looked to see who the poor kid was. When I looked down there he was coward on the floor was my honey bunches. He glanced my way and then looked down in horror. He saw me.. I have to help. But how?