Chapter 3

Vincent's P.O.V

As I was typing the last letter, and hit send. My head started spinning. What if she never talked to me again. She was all I had. She took me away from my inadequate life. She was ravishing,astonishing I could go on and on about her. But when I was around her I felt safe. I knew she didn't feel the same about me. So I put all my feelings aside and acted like I wasn't madly in love with her.

My arms itched. My heart pounded. I felt like it was about to do a backflip out of my chest. I knew she was really sorry. But words can't describe how heartbroken I was as I watched her run away from me. It was more painful then the beating I received everyday. " Just leave me alone. I thought you were my friend. But your not.. Just go back to your amazing life. All those millions you got, and you still hang with me. I don't want to see you again" I wasn't serious, I didn't mean any of it. I sent it with out thought. It was one of those in that moment minute. Know I had no friend no nothing. And a hopeless crush. And this Is how I lived. I lived with regrets, worries, and fears.. Im just a kid afraid of the monsters under his bed. I can't stick up for anyone. I'm worthless.