COZY IN THE LIBRARY (We're Stuck Part 2)

Sorry for the wait...it took longer than I expected.

"Slow down, you idiot devil!" Valeriana hissed. They were currently walking through the dim hallways of the academy on their way to the Headmaster's office.

Luckily, it was still early, and there were no students around...yet.

Corvan on the other hand, had been dragging the fifth ranker around like a rag doll, with an angry frown on his face.

After giving the twins their "punishment," he was still not satisfied and he was still fuming.

"Let me remind you that I'm here. I don't want to barbequed, so calm down will you?" Valeriana said.

He calmed down a bit, and still continued to walk ahead.

Their hands were stuck together! STUCK TOGETHER! His mind kept yelling. It was unsettling, and infuriating. Of all the people on the world, why the stupid witch?

Although a part of him, didn't seem to mind being in this situation. He was holding her hand, well technically he wasn't, but they still looked like they were holding hands.

At his continuous thoughts, his cheeks got redder and redder by the minute. Luckily, he was ahead, and Val couldn't see it because she was being pulled behind.

Get a hold of yourself, he inwardly yelled.

They finally reached the headmaster's office.

He quickly knocked and anxiously waited for Kylon's reply. The moment he heard the words "come in," he pushed the door open, and dragged Val inside the room.

Headmaster Kylon raised a brow when he saw that the fifth and first rankers were holding hands as they made their way to him.

He was about to speak, but Valeriana beat him to it.

"It's not what you think, headmaster," she said, causing him to shut up.

"Our hands are stuck!" Corvan said. He then raised the hand holding Val's and moved it around. His actions caused the fifth to get thrown around.

"Stop it, jerk!" she yelled. Corvan stopped at once.

Kylon on the other hand was resisting the urge to laugh at their current situation. His pale eyes glowed in mischief, as a grin spread over his lips.

"So, how did, you guys ended up in that...'predicament'?" he asked them.

Val then began explaining about a substance that got spilled on Corvan's hand and enhanced the stickiness of Glue, whatever that was, and they ended up in this situation.

Although still confused, Kylon just nodded, pretending to be sympathetic for them even though he wasn't.

"Why did you come here?" he asked them.

"Headmaster, we won't be able to attend any of our classes when we're like this. We'd like to get permission to be excused for the time being," Corvan said.

"Yeah, Charles said that it will probably wear off in a couple of hours since it's just a test sample," Val said.

With Corvan being right, as well as Val's reasoning, Kylon sighed and had no choice but to agree.

"Alright, I guess I'll let you. I'll inform your instructors of your situation," he said, as he took out some paper.

The two were about to let out a sigh of relief, when his words stopped them.

"But, the both of you will be staying in the library and will be self-studying," he said.

That idea didn't sit too well with the both of them. They were sure that a lot of students will be coming by the lib and they didn't really want to be seen....you know.