IV o'Clock - Illusions

"I'm home!" I shouted while I closed the door. I came in the living room and threw my backpack on the table. There wasn't anybody home yet. I picked a cookie out of the cupboard and looked outside the window. Suddenly I noticed some movement in the garden. It seemed to be my dad working in the yard. I opened the glass door and shouted: "Dad, I'm home!". There was no reaction. I walked towards him but when I could almost see his face, he vanished. As if he was never there. "Dad?" I shouted more silent. I looked around me but there was nobody to be seen. I decided to get inside quickly before anything creepy would happen.

I ran upstairs and opened up my Facebook. Haley had already send me something. "My outfit for tonight." Underneath the message was a photo of a beautiful dress. It was black with cuts at the sides and it reached until underneath her buttocks. It screamed Haley. 

I typed in a reaction

I typed in a reaction. "Wow that's some dress! It's a dress right?" I joked. She send back a smiley with a tongue and reacted: "Wbu?" "Don't know yet." I said. I went to my closet and opened it. I didn't really have any party clothes. I picked out a dress I got from my cousin once. It had always been too large for me, but maybe it fit me now. I changed myself and stood in front of the mirror. This is...

... still a little bit too big, but it fits! And it's pretty! I took a picture of it and send it to Haley saying "This?"

 still a little bit too big, but it fits! And it's pretty! I took a picture of it and send it to Haley saying "This?"

She immediately reacted saying "This is a homeparty we're going to, not a gala." I laughed. She was right. "But I don't really have anything else... formal."  I answered. I took a quick inspection through my closet. I had lots of pants and shirts and a few skirts which I hadn't worn since middle school. I could wear them but I'd look like an average casual teenage girl instead of a sexy partying adolescent like Haley.

"No worries, I've got some more. You can come on over to try them!" She suggested. I doubted. I was kind of home alone and strange stuff had happened. Was it a good idea to leave the house? What if something terrible would happen while I'd be at Haley's house trying out dresses? "Can you come over? It's complicated." I said. It probably would've sounded weird to Haley because now she'd have to take her closet with her, but she agreed and in a few minutes she was at my door. "So since I couldn't take all of my dresses I just picked out a few of my favorites. So don't you dare to complain! If you don't like them you should've come to my house."