SCENE 3 - THE MYSTERIOUS TURN OF EVENTS

Rane: "WHAT? That's impossible. We found this far away from the crime scene and she couldn't possibly commit suicide because the knife was stabbed from behind."

Doctor: "Hey don't ask me. I'm just a doctor."

Few hours later, all the students head back to their homes. While travelling, Rhea and Peter are uptight about an information they just got to know.

Rhea whispers: "Should we tell everyone?"
Peter: "No. We need to have some proof before me make random allegations against people. Let's just wait for some time."

*Clock bell dings at Peter's place* It's 12 0'clock midnight when Peter wakes up from his deep slumber to get some water. Out in the living he sees someone slowly approaching towards him. He freezes at his place with the sight in front of him.

Peter: "ZOYA!! How is this possible?! You're dead!"

Zoya: "Well I've come back because I have an unfinished task to do." She takes out her knife.

Peter: "No Zoya. I didn't kill you. Please don't kill me. Please. I beg you. Ple..." Peter throbs in pain with a stabbing in his body.

Zoya: "Now you'll understand my pain."

He slowly succumbs to death. Meanwhile, Rhea receives a message from Peter "Hey. I got the proof about that information. Come home quick." Rhea takes her jacket and rushes out of her home. She reaches and knocks at Peter's place and to her surprise finds the door already unlocked. She slowly walks into the living room and finds Peter lying on the floor.

Rhea: "PETER! What happened? Oh my god! For Gods' sake how could this have happened?!

Zoya: "Hello Rhea. How are you?"

Rhea turns back to find Zoya clad in a white dress with a knife in her hand dripping blood from its end.

Rhea: "ZOYAA! How's this even possible?"

Zoya: "Well I'm here to take revenge of my death and by finishing you I'll rest peacefully in my grave."

Rhea: "What? We didn't kill you. Why would you think that?" Zoya slowly approaches towards her. "Please. Please don't kill me. I didn't do anything" and Zoya spears her knife through Rhea's body. Rhea thrives in pain and asks for mercy but Zoya stands still. Her eyes cold. After a while, when Rhea stops breathing, Zoya has a wily smile on her face.