SCENE 4 - THE INVESTIGATION PART-2

The next morning, Peter's house becomes a crime scene with both of them dead in the living room. Rohan, Deepika and Manoj are very much shaken by the turn of events. Three of their friends have died in the span of two days and all of them have been cold-blooded murders. Officer Rane arrives at the crime scene.

Rane: "Well. Well. Well. This case has become far more interesting."

Vivek: "Sir. Rhea came here because Peter messaged her to come."

Rane: "What? Show me the text."

Rane thinks. "If Peter knew that he's going to die, why would he take Rhea down with him if she is the only one who has the information other than him? And what is that information he was talking about?"

"Send the mobile to Forensic. I'm sure there are finger prints on it."

Rane to friends: "Hello. I know you guys are very disturbed by all of this. I won't bother you much but do you guys know about any information sort of thing that only Peter and Rhea knew that they didn't want to disclose?"

Manoj: "Sir, we don't know anything about any information but while we were returning back, they looked stressed out."

Deepika: "Yes sir. They were worrying about something that they didn't want anyone to tell about."

Rane: "Thanks for your help."

The Police keep on investigating around the house when they find something in the backyard. Rane dashes to the backyard to find footprints.

Rane: "Now this is leading somewhere."

At the Forensic, Rane was eagerly waiting for results. Doctor calls him in.

Doctor: "I've got bad news for you. The finger prints on the mobile are Zoya's again and we didn't get a positive ID on the set of footprints.

Rane: "What? Zoya again? Is she coming as a ghost to haunt these people or what?"

Vivek: "Sir, actually the neighbors have reported that they saw a lady in a white dress entering Peter's house."

Rane: "Vivek. Do you want me to believe that Zoya has actually come as a ghost to scare the shit out of these people?"

Doctor: "Well, take the help of God to find her then."