SCENE 7 - THE CLIMAX

Zara reaches her home in Hyderabad. The mastermind flies to Hyderabad to meet Zara. He knocks at her door. When she opens the door, she is surprised to find the person there.

Zara: "Hey. You're here at this late hour? Anything urgent?"

Person: "Yes. I had some scores to settle."

Zara: "What?"

The person takes a gun out of his hand and aims at Zara.

Zara: "Noo. Why do you want to kill me? We are a team right?"

Person: "There is a bad news for you. You are going to die without knowing the reason behind your death, just like your mother and sister."

Zara: "What?"

Person: "I am sorry. It is too late."

A gun fires but Zara is still alive. The Police fire the gun at the person's hand and switch the lights on. The person is taken into custody.

Rane: "I must appreciate your planning. It's very crafty. If you would have used your wit for developing your career, you would have gone a long way, ROHAN!" (Slap)

The Police Headquarters, Mumbai

Rane: "If you get to talking, it's better for you."

Rohan: "Yes. I did all of this. I did all of this for money."

Rane: "Money? How does the killing of Zoya's family get you money?"

Rohan: "Because I am their step-brother."

Rane: "I had my doubts on you when I enquired about you. How did you know that Zoya had a twin sister?"

Rohan: "I put a microchip in her purse to listen to her daily conversations. So when her mom was on deathbed, I also heard that she had a twin and found her even before Zoya did."

Rane: "Okay. You killed your step-mother and step-sister for money but why did you kill Peter and Rhea?"

Rohan: "They overheard my plan. They got to know that I killed Zoya. I didn't want to kill them. After Zoya, I just wanted to finish Zara and have all their property but when I realized that they heard him. I planned to kill them first using Zara by blaming them of the crimes that I committed - killing her mother and sister."

Rane: "And she got emotional and agreed to kill them?"

Rohan: "Yes. She got to know of her real family after years. Of course she would do anything for them. I had to take Zoya's finger prints from the coffee cup a day before I killed her. That's why the finger prints on the knife you found were Zoya's. I wanted you to find it to get you confused. Then, I asked Zara to take these finger prints and scare Peter and Rhea to death. With the neighbors identifying her as Zoya and with her finger prints on the mobile, I thought the case would be closed as it had to do with ghosts. I just wanted Zara to fly safely back to her city so that no one would see her. I planned to kill her in Hyderabad when you interfered."

Rane: "BRILLIANT! Such clever planning, but still you had to get caught. 4 murders and an attempt to murder for money. Well, you've got a big party waiting for you in Prison. Hope you show your wit there on how to kill yourself because believe me you're going to rot in hell."

THE END