SCENE 6 - THE 'TRUTH'

Girl (cries): "Okay. I am sorry. I shouldn't have killed Peter and Rhea. I had to seek revenge of my sister's death"

Rane: "Sister? Zoya is your sister?"

Girl: "Yes, we are twins. My name is Zara"

Rane: "Where were you all this time then? I enquired about her family and it said that she only had her mother who passed away recently"

Zara: "Yes. I got to know about my family recently. My birth mother on her deathbed told Zoya that she had a twin who she had given up because she had no money to raise two kids after our father left us. I was adopted by another family. Zoya was very disturbed to know all of this"

Rane: "Okay. Everything is fine but why did you kill Peter and Rhea?"

Zara: "Because they killed my sister and mother"

Rane: "What?"

Zara: "Yes. Peter and Rhea committed a big crime a while ago. Our mom got to know about this. Fearing that she will complain to the police, they made the murder look like an accident. On her deathbed, along with me she also told about the crime that Peter and Rhea committed. So they had to kill her too"

Rane: "Wait. Did Zoya directly contact you and told all of this?"

Zara: "No. By the time I knew all of this, Zoya was dead"

Rane: "Then how the hell did you know all of this?

When Zara tells the name of the person who told all of this, the whole department gets stunned. Rane has a smile on his face.

Rane: "Well, we found our mastermind. Zara, what did he want you to do after this?"

Zara: "He just wanted to go back to my place in Hyderabad as soon as possible"

Rane: "Hmm. Now we can catch our culprit red handed. I know what he's planning. Vivek. Take your team and get ready. We're leaving for Hyderabad tomorrow"