Soul Fusion

“ Ki Blast!!" I say forming a ball of red energy in my hands.

I slam the sphere into a goblin's face and it vanishes with a flash of light. Claire and I had been fighting a horde of goblins since we left Castillo's shop. Claire is now fighting the last three of them. First she uses a gust of wind to knock them on the ground then she uses earth spikes and impales them. The goblins soon vanish and the level up popup appears.

LEVEL UP!!

Xanathos Level 16

Strength 14 +1
Constitution 13 +2
Stamina 12 +1
Intelligence 11 +1
Dexterity 11
Spirit 11 +1

Congratulations!! You have unlocked Brawler and Aurastealer subclasses. Please choose one:

Black belt: These masters of advanced martial art techniques rain devastating attacks on their opponent with bare fists and feet.
Ability: Channel Ki - this enables the user to regain Mana more quickly.

Evoker: These warriors manipulate their Auras to use as powerful attacks. Evokers are the magic users of the Aura classes.
Ability: Fission - Evokers are able to separate their aura to create an exact clone of themselves that doesn't drain Mana and fights.

Monk: These Ki masters are able to bend Ki energy to their will and manipulate others' Ki also.
Ability: Meditation - Monks gain 10% damage and accuracy boost for 15 secs when they are outnumbered but calm.

Everblade: These are master Aura manipulators that are more on the physical side of things. They are able to freely manipulate auras and destroy someone else's aura which instantly kills the person.
Ability: Bacchus' Wine - Everblades are able to use anyone's aura to heal themselves and boost their attack and defense.

WHICH DO YOU PICK?

I mull over the choices and immediately I see my new class. I tap Everblade and a confirmation screen appears.

                  Is this your final choice?

        [YES]                                                [NO]

I click Yes and a ray of light from the sky, shines on me. I feel more power flooding into me and my senses were heightened. I clench my fist and feel the power rush to my hands. Soon canoer popup appears telling me about my new skills.

Aura Flare: User concentrates all energy into their aura and unleashes it in a burst of energy. Does damage and replenishes health and Mana.

Sanzujin Eye: Allows user to see auras and weak spots on another person or thing.

Soul Fusion: This ability, unique to Everblades, allows the user to combine their soul with that of a monster and get their powers.

Aura Manifest: Everblades are able to amplify their aura and use it to create an Aura manifestation that can fight.

Soul eater: An Everblade uses their health to up attack damage.

Awesome, but I wonder why I never saw anything about Aura classes in the library. I only saw things on the basic classes and their advanced classes, but oh well, I don't really care. Claire got a new class too, Nightsister, they are awesome assassins who commands dark magic and all the elemental types of magic. They could also summon creatures to help with the assassination.

Then as I turn to leave, a text from Castillo pops up saying that the weapons and armor are ready and that we should come quickly. I look over to Claire but she nods which means that she got the message. We both turn to town and sprint off.

Five minutes later we arrive in Castillo's shop panting like thirsty dogs. Castillo chuckles when he sees us and brings out two suits of armor, one made of dragonhide and one made of iron cloth.