Hobs At Twilight pt2 ( split fight pov )

Xanathos' POV

As the fireball exploded, I leapt into the chaos and lured seven of the hobs over to my side and Theo did the same, leaving Claire in the middle with six gob mages. I circled the goblins and they watched me trying to predict when I would strike. Then, much to the goblins surprise, the ground beneath their feet exploded, throwing them into the air. I took the opportunity to kick two of them higher into the air and I prepared a skill.

“ Aura Cloak" I snapped.

My aura then became a visible blue and I activated Propeller Spin, only I wasn't using my hands, I was using my feet. The goblins to my surprise were still suspended before me, I guess physics was tweaked in here. I began spinning rapidly, striking the goblins rapidly. 1,5,7,10,15 the damage number rose as I spun faster. Then at the final percent of their health, I kicked them down towards the ground then slammed into them with both my elbows and smashed into the earth. The shockwave from the attack slammed into the other goblins, knocking them to the ground and damaging them for 2% of their health which was originally 100, but was at 72pts due to the explosion, then the shockwave.

Congratulations, you have learned a new skill, Pulverizing Combination.

But I didn't have anytime to check my new skill as i had other plans. My aura now changed to a dangerous gray, which flared into the sky as I unlocked the Shade soul which made my anger rise. My eyes became black, and had red pupils which were slits. Darkness covered my body and formed out the shape of a wolf's head, a red jewel in my chest, clawed hands and feet and my skin was now dark purple.

The hobs, backed away but blew a horn and they all started to glow a bright red. The hobs were engulfed in a flash of light and when the light diminished, there was a 10 ft tall hob goblin with the name [Level 39 Hobgoblin Giant]. If I had been in my normal form, I might have felt intimidated, but in this rage filled form I felt great, as I now had something to destroy. I ran towards the giant and leapt skywards with an energy coated fist aimed at the giant's face.

Theo's POV, before Hob giant..

“ Solar Flare" I spat at the goblins.

The orb glowed red with the spell and soon it was releasing a wave of raging flames from the sun onto the hobgoblins. Around five of them perished in the flames while the others backed away. Then one of the gob mages escaped from Claire and resurrected the defeated hobgoblins before Claire's knife pierced through its skull.

“ Sorry about that, kinda have my hands full" Claire said apologetically.

“ It is fine, how about we pulverize them together" I suggested.

She nodded and I gripped the orb tightly as I charged my next spell.

“ Dark Elves' Blessing!"

A bunch of popups appeared as I activated the skill.

You have equipped Dark Cloak.

Cloak gives 50% Def and 20% Atk

Mp cost is lowered to 0

Weapon changed to Staff of Chaos.

Staff puts Magic Atk up by 20%

Wow I never knew that there would be so much buffs, no wonder they call it a blessing. A dark aura enveloped me and formed a cloak around me. Next, dark vines wrapped around the orb and entwined with each other to form the Staff Of Chaos. I twirled the the Staff twice and slammed it into the ground releasing a shock wave that knocked the goblins onto their faces. Claire then leaps skyward and crosses her arms.

“ Dagger Barrage" she yelled.

She started to slowly throw daggers into the mages until she started throwing faster, her hands moving like a blur. Then when she was about to finish she threw a large golden dagger into the ground doing massive AOE damage and defeating the mages.

She landed back on the ground signalling that it was my turn. I summoned the Staff to my hand and ran into the crowd of hobs.

“ Rain of Pain" I yelled

The Staff glowed and I swung it into one of the hob's head. He fell on the ground and I mercilessly began to slam the staff into to his face. Wham Wham Wham Wham, I went, crushing his face into a pulp. Then threw the Staff into another hob, impaling it in the chest. I then jumped onto the Staff and kicked the hob's head off his body, and with another kick, I sent the head flying into another Hobgoblin's chest killing them both.

I landed beside Claire who applauded my style and as she got ready to fight again, there was a flash of light and the hobgoblins merged into a huge giant. The same happened on Xanathos' side.

“ Oh crap"