Back to the Surface

Xanathos' POV

Claire and I brushed off ourselves and I drank a potion of healing and so did she. After we were back at full strength, we went over to the mysterious boy. He had on a black T-shirt and some red pants. He seemed to be breathing so we knew he was alive.

“ Hey wake up" I said to the boy.

He started to stir and soon sat up looking at us. He looks around his environment and back to us.

He looks at me with a puzzled expression. “ Where am I?"

I smiled down to him. “ We are in a cave underground" “ We found you here as a monster named-"

“ Malware, it was Malware wasn't it?" He finishes my statement.

“ Yes, how do you-" Claire asked.

“ A terrible curse that came with my unique race, the dark elves" he explains. “ The dark elves are an ancient race of elves who are now extinct. Blessed with more potent magic than the other species of elves, they used this gift to create something that will give them an edge in physical battle as the were weak in that area."

“ Oh, I think I'm beginning to understand" I said.

“ So they came up with the concept of shapeshifting, the ability to change one's form into another, and this is how Malware, or rather, the Xeno-morphian race came to be"

“ Oh, so what's the problem" Claire asked.

“ Well, there was no problem for the other dark elves since they all knew how to control it, but, we players are the new generation, so I had no one to help me with it." He replied sadly.

“ Don't worry we'll try to find a way to help you" I said. “ Oh, I didn't catch your name"

I can't believe we were talking for this long and I only just remembered to ask for his name.

“ My name is Theo of the Dark Elves, and I would be happy if I could join your party" he said.

I wasted no time in opening the Party Menu and clicked [Add Friend]. I selected Theo's name and sent the request. He accepted and his name appeared on my friend list.

“ Ok, so Theo, you don't happen to know the way out do you?" Claire asked.

“ Oh, yeah, over here"

Theo removed a huge boulder from the side of the altar and a button could now be clearly seen. He pushed the button and a warp panel appeared beneath our feet. It glowed blue and in a burst of light we were outside again.

Congratulations, you can now use the Shrine Of Revelar as a secret base/ anything you want to use it for.

To access Shrine, just click on the map where it is marked and follow the path to the warp point.

Note Briefly, only people who are authorized to use the Shrine will be able to see and use warp panel.

Sure enough, our maps glowed and the mark of the shrine, a red 'S' was at the spot where it was located. We all high-fived and hurried into Terreria.

Few minutes later after shopping....

“ Guys, I'm thinking about forming a guild" I said to Claire and Theo.

“ What?! Already?" Claire asked puzzled.

I looked towards the sky and sighed. “ We need to find ways to make the game more enjoyable and we could use the extra money, seeing as out of the 20gold I had, all I have now is 10 silver and 75 copper

Claire looked at Theo then back at me. “ I'm with you to the end, X"

“ And I'm not leaving " Theo replied.

“ Ok so let's do this" I yell.

We all shook hands and off to the Guild building we went.