Chapter 8

Ed's POV

I can't believe she's sitting here. Across from me. This is just...unreal.

Last year, I wouldn't believe anyone if they would have said that she was going to talk to me again. Let alone be sitting here with her eating some Nandos.

"How's your chicken?" I asked her. 

She looked at me straight in the face and started cracking up laughing. What the-

Wait. 

Oh my god. I accually said that. 

I just- what the..."I-I di-didn't mean it like that. I-I just-"

"It's, f-fine." She said between breathes. 

I missed this. I've missed her laugh. Her smile. Her little dimple on her right cheek. Just...her. I've missed her so much. I-

"-didn't think you took it that way. I thought you were being funny, not serious." My mind went back into transit and I caught the end of what she was saying.

"I was being serious." Looking down to her chicken on her plate. 

"It IS good. How's your's?" She asked, with a smile as she took her straw in between her lips, sipping on her drink.

"Amazing. It IS my favorite." I smiled at her as she wrapped her finger around her hair strands. So...perfect.

"I-" "Do-" We both started talking at once. We laughed a bit and I said, "You first." 

"Okay. I have a question..." She looked down, and her eyes traveled to various things around the resturant that I have yet to be spotted at.

"Go on." I took my last bite of chicken and wiped my hands off on my napkin.

"Well... do you ever...think? A-about us I mean..." 

I looked at her, and instantly I could tell she was nervous. 

Why was she nervous?

Okay. My subconscience needs to shut up. 

"Yeah...I do. When I get lonely, or scared, or just in general depressed." I lowed my voice. I was quite embarrassed by my depression the past years, but I thought I was gonna spend my life with her. 

Maybe this was a second chance...

"Why did you get...you know...depressed?" She asked. I looked around and saw some employes that were obviously staring and people were all around us. 

"Let's go to the car. I'll tell you everything." I stood up, and put cash on the table.

--------------------

Taylors POV

I shut my door and watched Ed go around the front of the car. 

This was the time to ask all the questions. It's now or never.

He got in and locked the doors, but didn't turn on the car. 

"Now. Why do you wanna know?" He spoke to me. It was still daylight outside, and I'm sure everyone could still see us sitting in Ed's car. 

"Why were you...depressed." I said more of a statement and not a question.

"You. I-I let you go," Ed started waving his hand around and running them through his hair,"I shouldn't have let you go I should have-"

"Fought." We said together.

"Yeah," He sighed, "I should have. But...w-why didn't you call?" He looked into my eyes. I immediatly looked down.

"Ed. I-"

"Don't lie." He spat at me. 

I was taken aback, but continued.

"You left me. You completely just threw me out like a piece of trash. I had nothing to do but to give up. I kept thinking...," I laughed at myself softly, "I kept thinking that you would call. That you would want me back and come running for me at the airport. I kept thinking you would come to my house and sweep me off my feet. Slowly though, I kept loosing hope though. Slowly, I kept losing hope." My eyes filled up with tears, but I continued. "I was so naive but slowly I grew. I grew as a person and as myself. You didn't come to me, but the funny thing was I accually stopped hoping you would. Seeing you at Lulu's though, feelings were sparked up again. So, that's why I didn't call." 

Hastily I wiped away my tears that were falling rapidly. I don't know why I was crying. Maybe it was because I was finally admitting to the person that broke my heart, what I went through.

But maybe it was also because I still love him.

"Taylor. I...You don't even know what I went through!" He screamed, and started pulling at his hair. I scrunched my eyebrows together and he looked at me.

"I WAS DEPRESSED! You have NO clue what I went through! I was SO depressed! I wasn't EATING, DRINKING, I was BARELY BREATHING TAYLOR! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LEAVING!" I screamed.

I immediatly became furious, "SO I'M THE PROBLEM!? YOU were the one that didn't choose me. It was YOUR management that told YOU what to do. And you followed their demands Ed. You let me go..." I trailed, and my tears stopped. 

He sighed, "Taylor. I want another chance. No. I NEED another chance. You were my everything. No, you're STILL my everything. Please." His voice cracked. 

"Ed..."

"Wh-what?" He looked so...pained. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I still love you." I belted out.

"Taylor. I have ALWAYS loved you."

Then, he turned in his seat, and I turned in mine. 

And we hugged. Just simply...hugged.

Still, the sparks were lighting up.

"Ed." I breathed as we pulled away. Our faces were so close to each other. So clo-

Then, he put his lips onto mine softly. It felt...right. I've missed this so much. 

I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you." We said together, and laughed at one another.

------------------------

HEY GUYSSSS!!

ILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE ON WEEKENDS! MMMK!

ALSO!!

READ THIS STORY!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7083731-i%27m-falling-for-your-eyes

ITS FAB!

AND MY EX WAS AT THIS PARTY AND WE STARTED TALKING AGAIN AND I THINK I LIKE HIM AND IDEK WHAT TO DO BUT HES A GING LIKE ED! 

SORRY, HAD TO SAY BC IM EXCITED AND ASDFGHJKL

OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEE