I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEIGHBOUR

Chapter 1

Theirs is a time in everyone life where it just hit you like bom.Miss.Howell pay attention can you tell us the answer for 20×20×38×38×pie

Oh,the answer is 1,813,664.

That is correct,but next time pay attention please.

"Who can pay attention when you are sitting behind the cuties boy in skool James I" said to my self.

The bell rang everyone grab there things and head to the next class. Then I quickly grab my things and ran to the next class. The teacher was sick so we had a free period. In the free period I pulled out my phone put in my head phones and started to study and think a about"james".

The bell the rang and it was lunch Time.went to the cafeteria looking for my best friend chelsi ,and I didn't see her so I went into the line.

While I was in the line the whole foot ball team was behind me making noise.I was tried of it and was going to tell them shout the hell up.As I turned around I saw James and then turn back around and started day dreaming again.

Then out of no were I heared "bitch get out the way it is Jane's turn".I then moved out if the way and let him pass.

We then walked to our table away from the jocks,cheerleader,Syfi geeks,plastics and the bad boys.As we were sitting theire I saw chelsi started to smile I look back and saw Even.The boy she had crush one since first grade.And he said "chelsi morgan will you go on a date with me".I can see she wanted to scream but she had to play it cool.And she said"yes Even I would go out with you".he walked off and said "yes"he looked back to see if we were looking and saw and gave us an award look.

After skool I walked out to the parking lot and found my car and started it .Then I saw James running come and when he caught his breathe he ask can I have a ride home.I was like yh sure he jumped in and I started to drive.

The drive was silent until James asked how I don't see you at skool,you don't really talk in class oh. Keniqua thinking (he studies me yh).I then answer and said"I'm always with best friend chelsi and in the library.

What chelsi m or chelsi b I said "chelsi m and we have a chelsi b".th we do she sit in the back of the class with glasses. Do you think maybe u don't know we can have lunch some day.I said sure but what about your girlfriend Miya And her cheerleading squad .He then said"I have an idea tmr when you get your lunch stand up by the door ok.I dropped him off and drive in my garage and walked in the front door.And ran up stairs to call my bestie Chesli on imo when she answer she was like "bitch why are you so red".I then said "guess what"James is taking me out for a special lunch tmr.

She was,screaming and then she said "bitch what are you going to wear I don't need to know I'm coming over ".

At 4:30 my mother came home.I heared the door open and ran down stairs I was so happy. I mean who want to stay in a 5 bedroom house alone.I then Hughes her and said staying for dinner she said "yes"I was happy after dad died 3 years ago I don't really get to see mom much.

Then my bestie came in and was like hey Miss.T see your still living and mom sai"see your still loud".Chesli said pretty much.Then mom phone start ringing and said it is my boss have to take it.All I here was yeah,ok,when,but am,ok. Mom then said " my boss wants me to check out this building and sign it over to him and see if it needs repair.So I will be back Wednesday.And she said love you and went to bed.Then my bestie was like "bitch your going to eat that".no and she eat it.

Then we went up stairs to my room and get ready for bed.Then chelsi said "you have a whole house for your self lets have a party.I said"no my mom will kill if she finds out.after going sleep we had had so much fun at 9:00 we went to bed after I went to sleep I looked out said"and saw James digging something in the yard .He looked up and saw me and waved I smiled look of the light and went to sleep.

How was this chapter was it fun comment and let me know first book so yh be honest if it is crappy ok❤💯💞