(4)Party out break.

Hope you pple like this chapter if you don't as I have been saying tell me ok.on this chapter is party out break keep reading.

Chapter 4

I quickly tried to change the subject "Ah,its getting pretty late and I'm getting cold so I think we should go

JAMES P.O.V

(Oh!,my god this is the perfect moment for I don't know maybe  kiss or something, and she wants to go home I guess she really doesn't likes me.

Hello! Earth to James.she stand in front of me with an annoyed face.Oh, yh sure let's go. We Wales over to the car park and I opened the door for keniqua and she slides in. This car ride was full with laughter and keniqua was killing her self.

We are hear I said in a sad voice . I guess its good good night. I then went to the other side of the car and and open the door for keniqua.  I then went home and keept thinking about keniqua every beautiful thing about her. I then looked out my window and saw keniqua looking out and waved to her.

I then went to take a shower and imagine keniqua in the shower with me and I spent a while in the shower. And spent the rest of the night dreaming about her...

James,James! Wake up we have skool,yh mom I am coming wait we have skool. I open my eye to see Miya sitting at the edge of my bed."babe today is our 2year anniversary, homecoming football game . I already picked out what your going to wear.(Oh,my god this is driving me fucking krazy).

*At skool *
Everyone keept telling us happy anniversary and looking at us. Then  Evenn and Chelsi walked up to us . Even  told us happy anniversary and Chelsi just gave me a dies look.

They then walked off and Miya told them that theire  was a party         at patty's house. (Your welcome to bring a guess if you like)bye!

(6)period finally its sixth period I don't have any class with  Miya but I have one with keniqua. I quietly made my way into the seat next to keniqua before anyone sat theire. Hey!keniqua hey jerk she said and we both laugh.

You don't have to sit her if you don't want to you can sit next to your team mates. Nah I rather sit next to some one that is pretty and smelled good she then blushed. The teacher didn't come so we had a free period ,but she still wrote down the notes. When she was done we talked. About a minute before the bell rang I told her about the party at patty place.

She said"no,no,no I don't want t0". Why not I asked party's are not really my thing and I never gone to high skool P arrty before so I wouldn't know why to do. Just come with me you would have lots of fun and with the hottest boy in skool. Or you want to stay home all alone I'm not alone she Saud mad I fit chelsi.  The bell rang and I ran to the gym.

KENIQUA P.O.V

Oh,my god Chelsi us going to the party and she didn't tell me but she tells perfect hair and eyes,keniqua snap out of it you are mad. I then walked out the cafi and got my lunch waiting for Chelsi at our table. I then felt a strong arms wrapped around my eyes and turn around to see Tristan.

You look so different Tristain I said he got abuse and is cuter. When did you get back from India. Oh I just come,my parents are letting me do my last year of high skool with you guys. That is great "I said excitedly. I then took a look ove to James table,your no closer to James than you were in 9rd grade Tristan said.
Chelsi then walked over kissing Evenn.

"At least someone is close to someone "tristain saud out loud. Hey Tristain see your back from India. India done you well. We laughed and Chelsi said"hey niqua we are going to a party at patty's place do you want to come. No i quickly said "why not"Chelsi said........

I'm really sorry but I'm very busy so yh n this app.was acting like a  Yh...
The next upgrade for this book will be next week ....and I'll be upgrading my other books next week to keep on reading.

Like

Follow

Comment