Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen
Jade's pov

•1 year later•
Currently Leo and I were sat in my dad's office whilst they discussed important things. The attacks that happened a year ago only lasted for a few months and there was no serious damage. Everyone has gone back to what they were doing before, and this meant that my dad had to teach Leo everything he needed to know, which also included the occasional threat that if he,Leo, hurt me he, my dad, would person hunt him down and tear his man hood of. This always caused Leo to pale and cover his man hood by either crossing his legs or putting a hand over it, but it did come in handy when Leo wouldn't listen to me, I would just accidentally slip it into conversation and he would instantly agree with me. He knew I was never serious but he didn't want to take any chances that could damage his man hood. So anyway here we were in my dads office listening to him discussing some pack territories near by that needed a visit from the future King and Queen as we would be working closely with them. However I was just sat on Leo's lap messing about with his hair and snuggling closer to him. "Jade baby, you still awake?" Leo asked pushing a piece of hair out of my face. I yawned and nodded in reply. "I think you need some rest, come on." Leo ordered picking me up and, with a quick goodbye to my dad, he walked us back to our floor which was underneath my parents.

After everyone had gone back to their own packs we moved from our little bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite to a whole floor with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite, kitchen and island table, bedroom and a room with a whole bunch of movies and games for us to play.

"Baby girl, you need to get some sleep." Leo murmured into my neck. We were currently laid in bed, me laying on my back and Leo resting his head on my shoulder whilst his arms were wrapped around my waist, mine playing with his hair. "I can't!" I whined sighing. "Do you wanna do something?" He asked looking up at me, I nodded in reply and he stood up pulling me up with him. "Hop on." Leo said turning around and crouching slightly, making it easier to jump on, which I did. He carried me out of our bedroom and into our private game room thingy. "You, stay there!" Leo order putting me down on the sofa and handing me the remote and then he walked out into the living room to get who knows what. I turned the tv on and went onto Netflix, after choosing to watch Mean girls I grabbed the pillows and blankets from behind the sofa and wrapped myself in the blanket. Not long after Leo came back in with a whole bunch of junk food which he dumped on the small table in front of us. "Catch." Leo said trucking a bag towards me. Me being to lazy I just let it hit the back of the sofa and fall down before I decided to get it. Leo sat down on the other side of the sofa and I rested my feet on his lap and opened the bag he trucked at me and through one at his head, which he caught because of his stupid werewolf senses. "Nice, chocolate flavour." He smirked playing the movie and grabbing himself a blanket and pillow.

"Leo!" I whisper-shouted prodding him with my foot. "Jade what is it now?" Leo asked looking over at me. "I'm hungry!" I moaned kicking him with my foot again. "Go make yourself something then." He replied picking my feet up and dropping them on the floor. "Leooooooo...plllllleeeeaaaaassssseeee!" I whined crossing my arms. He mumbled a few incoherent words and walked into the kitchen, me not following behind. "You want pizza or pancake?" He asked. "Pancakes please!" I shouted sneaking into our bedroom without him noticing. "Ok!" He shouted back. Going into our wardrobe I walked to the back of the room where Leo keeps his comfy/lazy day clothes and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and his baggiest jumper. Quickly pulling them on I rolled the bottom of the sweatpants up, seeing as they were too big, and put my hair up into a high ponytail. "Baby, what's are you doing?" Leo asked walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing the back of my shoulder. "Just getting dressed." I replied turning around and kissing his jaw. "You should wear my clothes more often." He smirked looking me up and down. "Maybe I will." I smirking wrapping my arms around his torso. He quickly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked into the kitchen and put me down on one of the kitchen chairs. "Here you go." Leo said handing me a stack of pancakes with Nutella melted on top. "I love you!" I squealed digging into my pancakes whilst Leo started eating his own next to me. "I love you too." Leo replied kissing my cheek. "Andwekindamightbeexpectingapup." I mumbled quickly, glancing over at him. "What?" Leo asked dropping his fork and turning to look at me. I sighed and took a deep breath. "I think I might be pregnant!"

•Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have a big announcement to make. This book is nearly over as there's only two chapters left.
Q.O.T.C
Should I do a small book, only a few chapters, following this one or not?•