L

Ok so this is the first Oc, Kia. Kia is owned by me, but the other OC's are all Dabnz' I am working on drawing her, so maybe you could get a visual of what she looks like in a drawing sense of things. 

Full name: Kia Lu'an Ciel

Nickname: Ki

Age: unknown. Probably around her late teens.

Relationships:

[REDACTED] e. Was a :friend' She had first met after being made a Shadow Knight.

[REDACTED] . First person she became "acquainted" with in the Nether.

Alia: A 'friend'

Travis: Lover in the overworld. (Not to be confused with the M CD Travis .)

Family. unknown. Probably deceased. (Is related t  [REDACTED] .    and has certain aspects of her power.)

Appearance: Long white hair, usually wears a black hoodie with a silver diamond chestplate, sporting intricate red and black patterns. Has black leggings with knee high combat boots. She has red crimson eyes, but they used to be purple. She has assassin daggers hidden under her sleeves.

Backstory: I feel like this spoils things so i'll update it later. ~Eya

Personality: Will be untrusting, is sly and reserved. She would try to brighten people's moods by telling great jokes, but not since then.....She will be nice and friendly, rarely. She is depressed and longs to see her lover again, also humiliated.

Weapons: Assassin daggers, [REDACTED] .  sword. (there's more I'll add as the story progresses.)

Enemies: Most S[REDACTED] .

Best friends: None whatsoever. Somewhat friends with Alia and[REDACTED] .