Pt 1: The Carnival

Laurence POV
Aphmau just sent me a text asking me if the guys would like to go to the fall carnival with her and the girls. I head out of my room, to find Dante making a sandwich, and Garroth playing video games. "Aph just texted me asking if we wanted to go to the fall carnival with her and the girls, anyone interested?" "Sure," Garroth said, "why not?" Dante just nodded his head, because his mouth was full of pb&j. "Dante you eat like a pig," I told him. "Nuh-uh," he denied, crossing his arms like a kid. "Just get ready, I'll tell Aph we're coming."

MAGICAL TIME SKIP OF PIZZA CAUSE I CAN

Still Laurence POV
Once we got to the fair, Aph started freaking out. "Does she have rabies or something?" Dante asked with a worried look on his face. Garroth, Katelyn, Emmalyn, Kenmur, and I laughed, and I told him, "Relax, she gets like this every year. Fall is her favorite season. She just gets really overexcited." He seemed to calm down at this, and we decided to head in. We split up into groups, Dante, Garroth, and I were in a group, Emmalyn and Kenmur were in a group, and Aphmau was in a group with Katelyn. Garroth wanted to get ice cream, so we went up to a stand, and got some. I was busy eating my ice cream to pay attention, but Garroth and Dante got into an argument about something, and they knocked each other's ice creams onto the ground, and started to fight like little kids. I swear, they reminded me of hamsters for some reason! Then, Garroth ran off, and Dante chased him. I tried to run after them, but I lost them somewhere in the crowds. I saw Aphmau standing by the merry go round, so I went over to say hi. "Hey Laurence! Where are Garroth and Dante?" she asked. I explained the situation to her, and she laughed. I smiled at her. "Well, I'm just here waiting for Katelyn to get off the merry go round, which she's ridden about TEN BILLION TIMES!" she told me, shouting that last part in the direction of the ride. "Oh, well, after she's done, let's all meet up at the haunted house. I'm gonna go find Garroth and Dante now," I told her, and ran off in the direction I think I saw them go.

ANOTHER MAGICAL TIME SKIP OF PIZZA BECAUSE I STILL CAN

Still Laurence POV
Garroth and Aphmau went into the haunted house a while ago, and still haven't come out. I'm starting to gat a little worried. Everyone else decided to go in to look for them, and guess what we see as soon as we enter, to the left? Garroth, with Aphmau on top of him. She must have tripped, or something, and I know that, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna give him a hard time about it. "I-it's not what it looks like!" Garroth says, as he and Aphmau get up off the floor. "You can't hide it from us, Garroth," I told him, smiling at my little joke. "Wh-what?" he asked confused. "He's cheating on us Laurence," Dante said, looking at me. I'm shoe used either of us were able to keep a straight face while doing this, Oh My Irene! "The nerve!" I shouted, trying to sound hurt. "You think you guys are shocked, I just caught Aphmau cheating on me!" Katelyn said, now that she got the joke. "WHAT?! Katelyn, we weren't on a date!" Aphmau shouted, in defense. "Oh no she didn't!" I said, in the sassiest voice I could. "Th-this is just a joke, right?" Garroth asked, nervously. Oh, this was gonna be good. In the most hurt and betrayed voice I could, I shouted, "YOU THINK OUR LOVE IS A JOKE?!" Oh, this was sure to get him good. "...Laurance..." Garroth said, calmer thus time. Huh? I felt myself being pinned onto the wall, and hands on my shoulders. It was Garroth. Dante and Aphmau looked confused, and Katelyn took out her phone to start taking pictures. "I'm sorry Laurance, I didn't realize you and Dante were jealous of me and Aphmau," he said, sounding soothing. What was he doing? Did he get the joke? Yeah, that was it, right? "You're a little too close Garroth," I told him, scooting up closer to the wall. "I thought you loved me," he said, sending shivers down my spine. "Dude, thus us getting weird! Dante did it, hi hut on him!" I begged, hoping I could convince him to get off of me. "Everyone know Dante isn't as hot as you," Garroth whispered, and there was fighting in the background, but I couldn't hear it clearly. "Look, Katelyn's taking pictures, let's hold each other," he said, letting go of one of my shoulders, and holding onto my waist with one hand, and pinning me to the wall sign the other. He started to pull me closer. "Screw that!" I yelled, and ducked under his arm. I ran, far front he haunted house, all the way to the forest next to the entrance to the carnival. I heard footsteps following me, but j didn't care. I just wanted away from him. Why was that so... weird? I mean, it was meant to be weird, it was a joke, but it felt... real... Laurance stopped running, he sat against a tree, and he cried. He cried, because he was confused. He cried, because he wanted to go home. He cried, because that felt real. "Laurence?" a voice asked. Garroth. "Go away," I mumbled, my face in my hands. I felt someone sitting next to me, then a hug. "I'm sorry, that got out of hand," Garroth apologized, obviously feeling guilty. "It's fine," I said, looking up from my hands. He wiped away my tears. "It's obviously not fine," he insisted, "tell me what's wrong." I looked at him, and I smiled. He hugged me, and I hugged him back. I could've stayed like that forever, if I hadn't heard a click sound from behind me. "Katelyn!" I yelled, letting go of Garroth, and spinning around. "Meep!" She squeaked, and ran back towards the carnival. "Now what?" asked Garroth. "Let's just... Go back to the carnival. I don't want anyone to worry," I told him. "Okay then," he said, "let's go."

Special thanks to Cookiecowz for asking me to write a Garrence fanfic, I love this ship, and I NEED it to sail, even if it's only in this book.