Pt 5: Pocky

Garroth POV
I woke up in Laurence's arms, my face buried in his neck, and his head resting on mine. I cuddled up into him more, and just stayed like that until he woke up. "W-wha, hm. Good morning love," he said, kissing my forehead. I felt myself blush, and I kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first, but he melted to the kiss, and started to kiss back. I felt something wet touch my lower lip. Was he really okay with this? I didn't want it to go too far, so I kept my mouth shut, declining. This didn't seem to go over very well with Laurence. He grabbed my ass, making me gasp in surprise, and he invaded my mouth, never letting go of my butt. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, but I know it was only minutes. Eventually he pulled back, and he smiled at me. "C-can you let go of my butt now?" I asked. He chuckled. "No," he answered. This got me worried. "W-what do you mean? Laurence?" He chuckled some more. "I'm just kidding," he said as he let go of me. We stood up and began to walk back home. Once we got there, we went inside without speaking. We're things always going to be this awkward? "Where have you been?! We were so worried!" Dante yelled as we walked inside. "Huh? How long has it been?" Laurence asked, confused. "How long has it been?! It's been almost two days! Where were you guys?!" Travis yelled. "T-two days?! We went to the forest and fell asleep!" I answered. "I don't believe it,"'Laurence said quietly, his head in his hands. Dante spoke up. "I'm going to call the others to tell them your okay. Travis, you tell Zane," Dante instructed him. "Why can't you tell Zane?" I asked. "Travis is the only one that Zane's talked to since you went missing, something about being the only one he doesn't COMPLETELY hate. And I don't know his number." Oh, that makes sense, I guess. "You two should get something to eat, you must be starving," Dante told us. I hadn't realized it, but I kinda was. We walked to the kitchen, and I grabbed pocky for some reason. I sat on the couch eating my pocky, and Laurence sat next to me. "Not hungry?" I asked him. He chuckled, and I put another pocky in my mouth. "Not exactly," he replied, as he leaned towards me, biting the end of the pocky in my mouth. I blushed bright red. "Okay I told every- WOAH, what is going on in here?!" Dante asked as he walked back into the room. Oh my Irene, I'm so dead. Laurence bit off the end of the pocky, and scooted back to where he had been sitting, acting as if nothing had happened. "Really? No one's gonna answer that? No denial?" Dante asked. "Denial of what?" Laurence asked. "Um, you were like, INCHES from Garroth's face! Are you serious right now?! He's a tomato, look at him!" Dante shouted. I put my hands to my face to try and hide my blush. Laurence just shrugged. "I like pocky," he replied. "I'm gonna go now..." Dante said awkwardly, slowly backing up and staring at us like we were aliens or something. I looked at Laurence, questioningly. He just smiled, and walked off to his room. What the...?

Travis POV
I knocked on Zane's door. "Go away," was the muffled response. "Zane, it's me," I replied. I heard footsteps approaching the door, and Zane opened it. "Sorry, come on in," he apologized. I walked in and sat on his couch, and he sat next to me. "A-any news on them?" He asked nervously. "They came back this morning," I replied. The look in his face was priceless, his eyes lit up and his smile was a mile wide. "Really?! Oh, thank Irene! I was so worried!" He exclaimed. I smiled, and just looked at him. It was great to see him happy for once. I'd never seen him like this before. "Um, are you okay?" Zane asked me, waving his hand in my face. "Oh, yeah, sorry, just zoned out," I replied. He looked worried now. "Are you okay? Do you need something to eat? Wait here, I'll go get-" "I'm fine Zane, don't worry about me," I interrupted him. "No, you're not fine, I'll be right back," he said as he started to walk over to his kitchen. "No, Zane-" I began, but he interrupted me, "Please Travis, just wait here for a secon-" I pulled him back to the couch and smashed my lips into his. He was in shock for a minute, and I immediately regretted doing that. I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I'm just gonna go, I understand if you hate me now," I said, as I ran out of his house. I ran home, and went straight to my room in the basement. I sat on the corner of my bed and cried my eyes out. How dumb could I be? He doesn't care about me! He just wanted to know how Garroth was doing, he was worried for his brother, and I took that attention in the completely wrong way. Nobody's ever showed me that much kindness before, Zane was my best friend. He never liked me that way, he's straight, I'm so freaking dumb! "You fell in love with the wrong boy, Travis," I mumbled to myself. And I knew it was true.

Just in case you didn't notice already, I'm adding some Zanvis to this book. I was running low on ideas, so I decided to add another ship, to keep things interesting for the readers. Bai!
                      ~Ashes