Pt 2: Worries

Garroth POV
It's been a few weeks since the carnival, and I'm worried about Laurence. He hasn't been eating that much, and they can't be a good sign. I try to talk to him about it, but he never listens to me. I think he might have depression, but he's never been like this before. I knock on his door. "Laurence?" I ask, "Are you in there?" "What do you want Garroth?" He asks from behind the door. "I want to talk, is that okay?" "Just... Please go away. I'm fine," Laurence replied. "You're not fine. You don't eat, you won't talk to me, and I'm scared for you Laurence. I'm coming in." I opened the door, to find a sobbing Laurence sitting in the corner of the room. "Laurence, it's okay, everything will be okay," I say to him as I sit next to him. "No it won't! You don't know me Garroth, you don't understand!" He shouted through his tears. I pulled him into a hug. "I do know you Laurence. You're like a brother to me, and nothing will ever change that. And how can I understand if you never tell me what's wrong?" I ask, pulling him into a hug. He cried on my shoulder. "I can't, Garroth, I just can't! I can't do this anymore!" He cried, returning the hug. "Shh... It's okay, come on, let's go get you something to eat," I said, wiping away his tears. He gave a sad smile. "Sure, okay, let's go do that," he replied, standing up and breaking the hug.

Laurence POV
Brothers, yeah, we're like brothers, that's it. That's all there is, nothing else. Why? Why did it have to be me that this happened to? Dang it Garroth! This is all your fault! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in love with my best friend! The stupid carnival ruined everything! I was supposed to end up with Aphmau, and you were supposed to be my best man at the wedding, but now I can't picture that moment anymore, I don't get butterflies in my stomach around Aphmau, only around Garroth. Garroth, with his wavy blonde hair, and his beautiful blue eyes, and his smile, there are no words to describe how he makes me feel. But why did j have to love him? He likes Aphmau! And I thought I did too... "Please eat something, Laurence," Garroth begged, with a worried look in his eyes. I sighed, and picked up the sandwich he'd made for me. I haven't eaten a thing in two days, I guess that's not healthy, but I don't care anymore. Half of me wants to just end it. The other half, doesn't exist. I'm just half a person, broken, twisted, and gay. There, I said it, gay. That's what I am, and that's what Garroth is definitely not.

Garroth POV
He slowly are the sandwich I made did him. He hasn't eaten a thing in days, and he hasn't been social at all! Aphmau's been planning s sleepover at her house for a while, and that might just be the thing to bring him out of his funk. "So, Aphmau's having a sleepover tonight," I say, hoping he'll go. "You shout go, I'm just gonna stay here," he said. "What?! No, you're coming with me!" I tell him, and he groans. "Please don't make me! I just want to go back to my room," he said, starting to get up. I grabbed his hand, to stop him from going back to crying in his room. "You're coming with me to the sleepover, it's good for you," I told him, forcefully. "Ugh, fine, but only if you stop bothering me about food," he said. "What?! But you need to eat, as well as be around people!" "I ate the sandwich didn't I?" "Fine," I complied. "So do we have a deal?" He asked. "Yes, we've got a deal." "Now can you please let go of my hand now?" He asked, impatiently. Oh! I hadn't even realized I was still holding his hand. "Sorry," I mumbled, as I let go if his hand. I felt my face heat up. Why was I blushing? Whatever, I just need to get ready for the sleepover tonight.

Sorry if this is short, but it's about the length all of the chapters will be from this point on. I know the first one was 1104 words, and thus one's only 762 words, but the first part was a lot longer than it was supposed to be. Bye!
                               ~Ashes