Pt 3: The Sleepover

Laurence POV
Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to that sleepover, it's the last thing I need right now. I just need to be alone, in my room, trying to be as far away from Garroth as I can. He makes me feel sick, like I need to throw up. Like that feeling in your stomach like butterflies, except worse. And now, here I am, getting ready for a sleepover that he'll be at, as well as all of our friends. Great.

-Time skip to sleepover-             -because author~chan is lazy-

Nobody's POV
Once everyone got to the sleepover, kawaii~chan suggested they play spin the bottle truth or dare. "Nuh uh, no way am I playing that game," Laurence said. "Come on Laurence," Garroth insisted," It'll be fun!" "Fine," Laurence rolled his eyes. He would much rather be at home by himself right now. "Okay, I'll go first!" Aphmau said cheerily, as she spun the bottle. It landed on kawaii~chan. "Okay kawaii~chan, truth or dare?" "Umm... Kawaii~Chan picks truth!" Kawaii~chan said excitedly. "Do you like prince Reese?" Aphmau asked her. "Of course, everyone likes Reese~Senpai, Aphmau~Senpai." Everyone face palmed. "No, Kawaii~Chan, LIKE, like him. As in, do you have a crush on Reese?!" "Oh... Um... Maybe?" Kawaii~Chan answered nervously. "Oh, well I guess we'll never know," Laurence said sarcastically. "Okay Kawaii~Chan, spin the bottle!" Lucinda instructed her. The bottle landed on Garroth. "Garroth~Kun! Truth of dare?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Dare," Garroth replied, "I'm not chicken!" "Kawaii~Chan whispered in Garroth's ear, "Kawaii~Chan dares Garroth~Kun to kiss Laurence~Kun on the lips when he's not paying attention," she giggled. Garroth's face turned best red, but quickly turned to its normal color. "O-okay," he said reluctantly. They went back to playing the game. Once Laurence was on his phone and not paying attention, Garroth, who was sitting next to him, scooted closer to him, grabbed his chin, and kissed him. Laurence's eyes shot open, and he immediately pushed Garroth off of him. "WHAT THE HELL, GARROTH?!?!" He shouted, freaking out. Everyone at the sleepover was fangirling and trying not to explode. "It was the dare!" Garroth explained. "WHAT THE HELL, KAWAII~CHAN?!?!" He screamed once again. "Kawaii~Chan thought it would be a good ship, and Kawaii~Chan was right! Eek! So adorable!" Laurence's face flushed red, and Garroth got an evil idea. He walked up behind Laurence, and hugged him around his waist from the back. "Yeah, calm down Laurence. It DOES make a good ship," he said, trying his best not to laugh. Laurence went dead silent, and then pushed Garroth off of him, and dramatically jumped out the window. "Laurence!" Garroth cried, regretting adding on to Kawaii~Chan's joke. "Aww, Kawaii~Chan wanted pictures," she pouted. Everyone else had passed out from blood loss from nose bleeds, so Garroth ran after Laurence to apologize. He saw him run into the woods, and he eventually got to the same tree they sat by when they went to the carnival. Laurence sat against the tree, and cried. "Why, why me?" He asked to no one in particular. "I'm sorry Laurence..." Garroth apologized, sitting down next to him. "It was a joke, but I took it too far. I'm sorry." "It's, sniff, not your fault," Laurence said through his tears. Garroth hugged him, unsure of what to do. Laurence hugged back, bawling his eyes out. "Please tell me Laurence, what's wrong?" Garroth asked. "I-I, do I have to say?" Laurence asked reluctantly. "I would appreciate it, I might be able to help," Garroth replied. Laurence pulled away from the hug, grabbed Garroth's face and kissed him. Garroth was shocked, and did nothing for a few seconds, before kissing back. Laurence pulled away. "That's why," he said, starting to cry again. Garroth just sat there dumbfounded. Then, he put his arms around Laurence, and they sat there all night long, even when Laurence fell asleep on Garroth after a few hours.