v

A/N: Hey Girl, hey! (Ricky Dillion ref there haha)
My Youth
My Youth is Yours ~ Troye Sivan
edit, 2-20-2018 : troye sivan is literally queeeeeeeeen
You run back to your dorm tears a river. You walk in, knowing that Carlos is behind you. You shut the door, wanting to be alone, and leap onto your bed crying. Theres a knock at the door. Y/bff/n gets up to answer it. "Hey Carlos. Now really isn't the best time.........." she trailed off. "Its okay. I guess I'll come back later.." he replied. You sat on your iMirror 6s in rose gold. You were texting Chad.
You: {Chad, did u hear? T T}
Bro#1: {Yeah. :( hope shes ok}
You: {Same. ttyl <3}
Bro#1: {<3}
You sighed. You didn't know how to feel. Luckily, it's a week vacay. Gives you time to lay in bed and be depressed.

♡Time Skip♡

You walked to the commons/cafeteria for the first time in 3 days. You see the gang, and notice Carlos is missing. You look around. "Hey guys!" You say. There was a mixture of "Heys!" and "Hellos!" and "Y/N you're back!" You decided to ask. "Hey, where's Carlos?" "Crap...." "Oops.." "She noticed!" Whispers. Suddenly, Evie let something out. "Don't look towards Jane!" You looked anyway. You see Carlos mid-makeout session with Jane.

A/N: Miss me yet? Just a short and sour chapter, sorry..... I was getting kinda bored with it so... Tada! And your Mom is fine, just a broken ankle. (No glass slippers anytime soon, huh?) Well, I wrote this on the bus so sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes. I NEED TWO VOLUNTEERS!!! Real name or your characters name. (Not Mal, Evie, Audrey, Jane, Lani, etc. Sorry!) First come first serve!!
BAIIIIIIIIIIIII!
~S
edit, 2-20-2018: man i was cringy af 😂