Chapter 3

The whole school day was boring, the whole thing was going over the course expectations. They were all the same but certain spots that say either science or math and etc. I guess behavior school teachers don't really care, oh well neither do I.

I smugly get on the bus and smirk when I don't see Logan on it. I guess he decided not to show his face, after I showed him who's boss.

I plug my earbuds in again and relax only to get my hat and earbuds stolen! I look around and find Logan listening to my music and wearing my hat while laying in the seat behind me.

"Hey! When did you get on here?!? And give me my stuff back you jerk. Don't mak-" My rant is cut short when Logan reaches over and pulls me into his seat, which ends with me falling on him.

"LET ME GOOO YOU PERVERT!" I scream into his ear as he sits up and sets me up in the seat next to him.

"Calm down four ears, if I was touching you, you would be screaming my name." He nonchalantly says.

I roll my eyes and respond with," Oh REALLY, I hear it's not girls you like touching."

"Actually no, You didn't hear that and no one will. But that was a good prank, for some one like you." He continues to speak in a smooth voice.

"How? And hey!" I blurt out.

"Well, there's nothing money can't fix, plus even if some one did open their trap, one rumor wouldn't be able to take down one of the hottest guys in school. Who am I kidding? I am THE hottest guy in school." He tops it all off with a smirk.

"Hey that's cheating!" I childishly state as if we were playing a board game.

"It's not since we weren't playing a game." He says in his annoying confident voice.

I have an idea, " What if we were?"

"Were what?" He gives a concussed look.

"What if we were playing a game, a pranking game?"I proudly state.

"Sure! The winner gets..." He starts to think.

"Now don't hurt yourself Logan." I tease.

Ignoring me he comes up with a prize, " The winner gets to tell the loser what to do for the rest of high school."

Interesting," Ok but some rules, no paying off people and we tell no one. And the first one to quit or cry loses?"

He nods his head and we shake hands, closing the deal.

The rest of the ride was pretty much us just shoving each other until we got to my bus stop. I went home and got a good nights sleep, to prepare myself for tomorrow.