Chapter 7

(Logan's POV)

Louise's words hurt me, but I'm not going let her know it, I mean I'm the hottest guy in school. She won't be able to resist me for long.

- Skips to lunch-

I sit down at my usual table in lunch with my soda in won hand and a whole bag of chips in the other.

" Another exceptionally healthy lunch from Logan today!" my best friend and fellow prankster Tyler comments yet again on my unhealthy food choices.

" Come on, your just jealous I can eat like this and still have my perfect, not 4, not 6, but 8 pack, that you still don't have!" I joke back.

"I have a 6 pack! and some girls don't like it when guys are overly muscular! and, and you won't be able to keep that 8 pack forever if you keep scarfing down those unhealthy meals!" he defensively and spiritedly yells back.

" Calm down, diva Tyler. You know I'm just messing with you, you are one of the hottest guys in school... next to me." I finish with a smirk.

" You totally are the hottest in the school Logan!" Jessica annoyingly buds in, she is the head of the cheerleading team and I played around with her a little bit last year before she got too clingy.

" Yeah if your so hot, then why can't you get Bethany to go out with you?" Tyler tries to just over look Jessica's annoyance even though she sits right in between us.

"She is just playing hard to get, that's all." I brush off his statement at once. Bethany is into me I know it.

"Hard to get or not interested?" Tyler challenges with a raised eye brow.

" She's into me, what's not to like?" I confirm. Just as I say that Louise walks into the Cafeteria, with her usual, adorable bunny ears.

They are not adorable! They are annoying and she's nothing but a play toy until I catch Bethany!

Right?

This was just a short chapter so you could quickly see through the eyes of Logan.