Chapter 4

"Beep beep beep!" My alarm clock goes off at 7:00. I'm not doing any pranks today. I am still coming up with a list of them to do. Today I am just going to see what Logan does.

I go down stairs totally ignoring my family. I can't stop thinking of Logan.

I mean I can't stop thinking of pranks to do on Logan.

Anyway, Tina and Gene walk with me to the bus stop again. Tina can't stop talking about Jimmy Jr. and Tammy.

" I can't believe Jimmy Jr. asked TAMMY to give him tutoring lessons in English!..." And it goes on and on. I actually wanted    to get on the bus with Fogan ( fucking Logan ).

Finally the bus came I sat down in the middle again and Logan comes to sit next to me.

" A little close Fogan." I growl.

" Fogan?" He questions.

"Yeah, Fucking Logan." I roll my eyes at him.

"Giving me pet names already I see." He smirks.

"You started it first with four ears." I point out.

"True that." He says.

"So, Fogan why are ya sitting so close?" My turn to question.

"Stay close to your friends and even closer to you enemies." He whispers as he scoots close. "Too bad there's no fornicating with the enemy.

" yeah to bad" I sarcastically say and shove him away and fail because he picks me up and puts me on his lap.

" wait until you see what your in for today, you are gonna go home crying four ears." He seductively says as he kisses my neck.

I moan but jump to my senses and punch him. I punched him right in his perfectly chiseled abs, hurting me and doing nothing to him.

"That hurt you didn't it?" He slickly says.

"No! Not at all!" I roar back and run off the bus again.

I walk in to the school but stop in my tracks when I see it plastered with posters. Posters with pictures of red, Lacey lingerie and whip, saying " MISSING! IF FOUND CALL LOUISE BELCHER AT 702- 568- 2092"