Imagine 3

A/N this is going to be an R-rated chapter so if you don't like that then don't read this one.

...............................................................

You were a widow. Your husband had died a couple of years ago. You got married at a young age. You had this bestfriend named Roc. He was one of your closes friends. You always wanted to fuck him but you never knew if he had any feelings for you and you didn't want to lose him over one silly idea. You were at your house in the kitchen when you almost fell. But he catches you. You guys face was so close you could kiss and that's what you two did. Which lead into a full make out session. He picked you up and carried you to your bed not breaking the kiss. He didnt take no time taking off both of you guys clothes. Before you knew it he was shoving roczilla inside of you. He started thrusting slower so you could adjust. It felt amazing to you. You haven't felt a dick in like forever. You were like in another world. You could feel it throbbing inside of you. He was so hard.

You:faster.

He went faster all you could hear where you guys skin clapping together. You were scratching at his back.

Roc:mmm

You : I'm about to cum.

He started going faster hitting your G-spot. It was driving you crazy. Then you cummed all over his dick. He kept stroking so you could ride out your organism. Then he sat up so you could ride his dick. You plopped down own it. Which made him grunt. Then you started bouncing. He was holding your waist.

Roc: fuck. -grunts-

You start going faster then he cums inside of you. You stop then you got down on your knees to suck his dick.

You licked the tip.

Roc: stop teasing.

You put all of Roczilla in your mouth deep throating.

Roc:mm.

Then he cummed all in your mouth with out warning you. You licked it all up. He was surprised that you could fuck like that. You guys ended up fucking every time you guys went over each other houses.