Imagine 8

You and your boyfriend Chres just got down jogging for 3 miles. You both where sweaty. He was really sweaty. You fell back onto you guys bed. You heard him run the shower. You later back until you looked up to see him in just his boxers standing by the door of you guys bed to the bedroom. You just sat there. He walked over to you and picked you up. He carried you to the shower. He pulled off all your clothes you where standing with no clothes on. You bit your bottom lip because he started taking off his clothes and it started to turn you on.

You: Chresssss

Chres: *chuckles* Y/Nnnnnnnnnn * mocking you*

You: don't mock me.

Chres : you mean like this * starts moaning* Chrreeeessss fassstteerrrr

You hit him. He grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him and he starts to rock you both back side to side.

Chres: do you know how much I love you Y/N.

You: I don't know how much.

Chres: soooo much.

You: do you think you can show me how much you love me.

You smirked. He walked you to the shower. He went in first and pulled you in then closed the shower door. You guys made love all the rest of the day. He cleaned you. You cleaned him. You guys went from the shower to the bed to the kitchen to all over the house.

You were very sore the next day.