My brothers friend pt.2

All I have been thinking about isRoc. That day. It's just something about him. I haven't seen him since that day which worries me. I didn't want to ask my brother cause then he might suspect something. I was laying in my bed when I heard a rock hit my window. I went to go look who it was. It was Roc. I was excited but mad. I opened my window.

Roc: come out.

You: isn't it late.

Roc: if you want the surprise then you have to come out.

You: if I get I trouble.

Roc: trust me you won't.

You snuck down the stairs and out the house. Roc open the door for you and you got inside of his car. You didn't really say anything you were zone out you were wondering where he was taking you and trying not to fall asleep.

Roc: we're here.

You looked up to see a nice house. It was no cars outside.

You: why'd you bring me here.

Roc: you'll see.

You walked to the door. He opened it and you saw a whole bunch of candles lit up.

You: what's this.

Roc: well I never really got to take you out and a real date and us I know you want your night to loose your virginity to be special.

You thought it was sweet but a same time made you feel like he was using you but you stopped thinking that when he said.

Roc: I know your probably thinking he just wants to use me but I don't I feel like we have a special connection. I do want to spend more time with you.

You didn't know what to do so you kissed him. It was sparks. Then he picked you up. Not breaking the kiss he took you to a bedroom. He laid you on the bed. He started taking off your shirt and pants. Then he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He was in nothing but his boxers and you were just in your bra and underwear. He looked at you.

Roc: are you sure.

You nodded he licked his lips and started kissing your thighs. He ripped off your underwear. He started eating you out he put in one finger then he added a second one. You were pretty tight. Then he was eating you out. You cummed all over his hand. He took off his boxers. You looked at his large member. It was big.

Roc: I'll be gentle.

He stuck in only the tip and it hurt. He then put some more of himself inside. It was hurting. A tear slipped your eye. He wiped it. He then put all of himself inside of you. You could feel him in your stomach. He started with slow strokes. The pain started to turn into pleasure. He started going faster. It was just I can't even explain it. He was pounding your pussy. He found your G-spot. Your legs started shaking and your walls tighten around him. You cummed all over his dick. Soon after that you felt his warm liquids inside of you. He panicked you had a enough to say.

You: I'm on birth control.

Roc:ok

You just laid there. He kissed your neck you two cuddled up and took a quick nap. You snuck in the house before anybody was awake to notice you was gone.