Imagine for Jordan

All of my friends are not virgins well that's what they tell me I don't know for sure but when ever I tell them I'm a virgin they don't believe me but I am. My boyfriend Chresanto aka Chres is the most liked guy at our school. This is our senior year and prom Is actually tomorrow and I plan to lose my virginity tomorrow with Chres.

Next Day

It's after the prom and you and Chres are heading to a hotel. He checked and you guys walked upstairs holding each other hands.

Chres: are you sure you want to do this.

Jordan: yes

You guys walked into the hotel room and you guys started making out hard core. He started unzipping the back of your dress. Your dress fell down to the grown it was his turn to lose a piece of clothing we'll two shirt and pants.

You both were in your underwear after he had I undid your bra.

He walked you over to the bed giving you soft kisses on your neck and leaving a hickey here and there. He layed Jordan on the bed and slid down her underwear. He kissed her down her stomach to her panty line.

He kissed around her clit teasing her.

Jordan: Chresssss stop teasing.

He still didn't listen he slid in one finger as Jordan became more wet he slipped in another finger. Jordan cummed but instead of licking her sweet juices he slid right into her and he was mighty big.

Jordan: Chresssss.

She held onto his arm as he painful thrust turned into pleasure.

Chres: your tight.

Chres did this sexy grunt and he cummed inside of you. You guys made love all night. You two woke up in a parking wet bed to be reminded of last night. Then you thought.

Jordan: Chres did you use a condom.

Chres: Shit.

You layed in bed crying to your self quietly thinking of how disappointed your parents would be if you got pregnant . Chres wrapped his arms around you.