Imagine 5

You were hanging with your boyfriend and his friends. They were talking and stuff. Talking about everybody. Then they started talking about each other. You really didnt like that so you didn't say anything you just listened them talk. Then one of them said something that hurted you to your heart. You attacked like it was nothing. You guys separated. Your boyfriend wanted to walk you to class but you said you had to go to the bathroom. Which was true. But you weren't going there to go to the bathroom. You went in there to cut your self like you always did. But this time you cut to close to a vein. You were loosing blood to fast. You started getting dizzy. You saw somebody hovering over you.

At the hospital.

You woke up to this bright light. You realized you were in the hospital.

Couple days later

You were in your room. When the guy who saved you came in his name was Chresanto but people called him roc.

Roc: hey

You: hey.

Roc: can I ask you an important questioned.

You: yea.

Roc: why do you cut yourself.

You started tearing up. He sat next to you and sipped your tears. He grabbed your chin.

Roc: I don't like to see pretty girls cry.

He kissed you with so much passion.

You two pulled away to see your boyfriend standing at the door. You looked at him but you really didn't care cause all he do is bring you down.

Your boyfriend: I knew you were a slurt I should have listened to my friends.

He ran up to you and slapped you. You were use to it he would always slap you and abuse you.

Roc: you shouldn't put your hands on a lady.

Boyfriend: she's not a lady she's a slut.

Roc : call her that one more time and see what happens.

Boyfriend: slut slut slutty slut.

Roc punched him dead in his jaw. They started fighting Roc was winning. Your mom had to break them up. Roc stayed for dinner even though they fighted your mom knew what happen and she was glad Roc was there to protect you. She didn't tell your dad. You and Roc go out now. You guys are like the power couple.

A/N hey guys this one might not be my best but I wanted to update. But you guys should read my new story it's called thoughts. But yea. Vote, comment, and follow.