🐾Chapter 7🐾

* DEATON CLINIC*

* DEATON CLINIC*

Scott: Ketamine?

Deaton: It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time.
This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for jace and stiles. Only you two.

Jace: Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure.

Stiles: Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure–filled task for us?

Deaton: It's from the Mountain ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble.

Stiles: Okay, so then what? Jace and i spread this around the whole building and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?

Deaton: They'll be trapped.

Scott: Doesn't sound too hard.

Deaton: Not all there is. Think of it like gunpowder. It's just powder until a spark ignites it. You two need to be that spark.

Stiles: If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that.

Deaton: Let me try a different analogy. I used to golf. I learned that the best golfers never swing before first imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their mind and their mind takes over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish.

Stiles: Force of will.

Jace: oh boy

Deaton: If– if this is going to work, Stiles, Jace, you have to believe it.

Stiles: Mm–hmm.

Jace: okay

* CLUB*

I was outside the club helping jace and stiles until we ran out of powder

Stiles: Oh, no.

Stiles: Scott, pick up. Pick up now. Um, okay. He said you got to believe. You need to believe. Come on, believe, Stiles. Just, uh– just picture it. Just imagine it working, okay? Just– imagine.

Jace: i cant do this

Me: hey look at me * forcing him to look at me* you can do this, i believe in you, i will be right here with you okay?

Jace: im trying!i dont know how to do this, im supposed to have a normal childhood!, and all im having is supernatural crap and i-

i cut him off sentence and kiss him on the lips, and let me tell you it was soft and gentle, i feel buterflies my stomach, but the one thing that shock me is when i pulled away and put my forehead into his and said

Me : mate!* I growled*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UH OH! AMELIA FOUND HER MATE. WHAT WOULD HAPPENED NEXT? HOW WILL JACE REACT? AND MOST IMPORTANLY HOW WILL DEREK REACT?