🐾Chapter 2🐾

Amelia's P.O.V

Right now I'm in dad's loft, apparently the bank own are old house. Dad told me there will be someone I knew coming over in any minute now. Something about seeing Issy's ( Isaac's nickname ) memories from when he was taken.

I'm sitting on a couch bitting my nails. Dad is simply reading a huge book, something that i know he didn't do on my age.  Issy is pacing back and forth bitting his nails and turned to Dad

Isaac: You know what? I don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him!

Dad: You'll be fine

Isaac: Does it have to be him?

Dad: He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous If i tried doing it myself.

Dad said in a monotone voice not taking his eyes off the book. I couldn't take not knowing what they were talking about.

Isaac: You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd trust Scott

That's when Dad left his gaze from the book with eyebrows raised to look at him

Dad: Do you trust me?

Isaac kinda of frozed in place and couldn't answer. He looked at me and then at my Dad.

Isaac: Yeah. I still don't like him

Dad: No body likes him.

Confused, i look at my Dad. Who is "he"? And why Isaac and Scott doesn't trust him?

Me: hello... dad, yeah I'm here in case you notice? I want to know who is "he"?

He take his gaze off his book to look at me and smirked

Dad: ohhh... Melia didn't see you there. Perhaps i could offer you some tea?

I scoff of his sarcastic answer. Well now i know where i get it from. I rolled my eyes when I saw Issy lips quirking up in amusement. That was until someone enter the loft.

 That was until someone enter the loft

??: Boys, F.Y.I, yes coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works.

I cough when I heard him say boys.I don't know who he is. He seems familiar.

??: Oh and girl. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face.

Dad immediately with a bang closes his big book and look staright to the man with a blank face.

Dad: We don't like you. Now shut up and help us.

??: Fair enough. But before that, I want to know who she is. She has a wolf scent, familiar scent.

He said while pointing at me while Isaac hold me in a protective hold.

Dad glance between the man and me. Dad signs.

Dad: Peter, this is Amelia. My daughter.

Peter's eyes widened and look at me. He look at me with such emotion and shock. He thought you died, when he tried to save you.

Me: Who are you?

Peter: I can't believe you forgot about me lia.

He said smirking,also using a nickname that only one person use to say to me. I gasp when i remember who it was? I felt tears starting to form

Me: Pete?

Peter: The one and only

----------------------------
🌻❤️Follow/Comment/Vote❤️🌻