🐾Chapter 5🐾

Stiles turned around to look at his father. The Sheriff giving him a look and motion with his head at the door, not only at Stiles but also at Jace.

I looked at Jace and he matched my gaze and got up from the chair and followed his brother and father outside of the classroom. I could hear there conversation, but decided not too, I'll let Jace tell me when he can.

I decided to finish work that Bobby lend us since he said this group is useless, not taking risks and other things that he mumbled to himself.

The bell rang loudly alerting us that class is over. I saw Jace waiting for me outside in the hall.

Jace: We need to go to Deaton's.

Me: Why? Whats wrong?

Jace: We need to know what Isaac saw when he was kidnapped. He doesn't remember anything. That's why we need Deaton. Your Dad is going.

Me: Ok, let's go.

We made it outside to see Scott and Stiles already in "Roscoe" Scott was calm but Stiles had an annoyed face taping his fingers on the steering wheel. With a neutral tone Stiles said to Jace.

Stiles: Your lucky your my brother or I would've left you for dead. Not you Ames, your Dad would kill me...again.

The last part he mumbled to himself, but i still heard it and smirked.

Jace rolled his eyes and sigh in annoyance

Jace: Just drive

Deaton's Clinic

My Dad was already there with Isaac and i smiled and went to Isaac and hugged him and he hugged back kissing my forehead. I stayed in his arms for awhile. But didn't notice the glare that a certain person was giving to Isaac.

We saw a tub and lots of ice in it. The plan was for Isaac to basically to drown to get his memory. I don't like this idea.

Deaton: Obviously, its not going to be particularly...comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state.

Isaac: like being hypnotized.

He touch the ice cold water and hissed on how cold it is. I rubbed his shoulder in worry on how this is going to work.

Deaton: Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind.

Scott: How slow does his heart rate need to be?

Deaton: Very Slow.

My heart dropped a little at the mention of Deaton's answer and held Issy's hand. I saw my Dad look at Issy with worry in his eyes then clenched his jaw and glance at Deaton.

Derek: Okay, well, how slow is very slow?

Deaton: Nearly dead.

My eyes widened and look at Issy. I don't want him to die.

Isaac: It's safe, though, right?

Deaton: Do you want me to answer honestly?

Issy glanced at that tub in worry.

Isaac: No. No, not really.

Then we heard a loud snap. We turned are heads at the sound and saw Stiles with a long glove in his hand looking at it in awe and admiration with a small smirk in his lips. He felt eyes on him and looked at us with the same smirk earlier but frowned when he saw my Dad giving him a small glare.