🐾Chapter 3🐾

Yay!!!! I have 5k views🙌👏.I didn't know it will become this famous. Thank you guys so much for this.

Anyway here is the update...❤️

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Amelia's P.O.V

I immediately ran towards Pete and jumped in his arms with my legs wrap around him. I had tears streaming from my eyes and i put my head in his shoulder squeezing him like my life depended on it. He chuckled when i did and hugged back. He gave me a kiss on my forehead while letting go of me and put my legs on the floor. He looked at me with a small smile.

Peter: You look like Derek with your mothers hair.

I smiled at that comment. Cause it's true.

Peter: You got lucky

He send me a wink. While Dad just simply glared. That made my smile widened. Then Pete sniff and looked at me confused.

Peter: your scent...smells like us...but human at the same time. Why?

I lost my smile and frown. I gave my Dad a look, he nods. I simply closed my eyes and felt my eyes turned and opened them

 I simply closed my eyes and felt my eyes turned and opened them

Pete's eyes widened in awe but then smirks

Peter: that's a good look for you. How did it happen?

I let my eyes go back to normal and frowned remembering the day I first turned into a wolf.

Me: i got kidnapped when you told me to wait by the tree. There was 3 guys. I turned into a wolf then i killed them, one by one. Then i escaped and the sheriff found me i lost conscious and woke up at the hospital and met everyone including Dad.

I took a breath and look at Peter. I know he was blaming himself about that day. But things happen and you can't live from your past only the future. Pete, as if he read my mind nodded at me.

Peter: so... let's begin.

Issy sat on the chair that Dad was sitting on a couple of minutes ago look more nervous thatn he was.

Peter: Relax. I'll get more out of you if your calm.

Issy: How do you know how to do this again?

Peter: It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip and you can paralyze someone... or kill them.

Issy and I eyes widened in fear if that could happen. I made my way next to Issy and grabbed his hand in comfort. I gave him a small smile in assurance. He gave me one back. I let go and stand next to Dad.