🐾Chapter 10 🐾

Jace's P

Jace's P.O.V 

It's been 5 days since the incident happened. The kanima thing is gone now. Jackson is back to normal, well wolf normal now. Everyone's copping with everything that has happen.

And me, well I'm still at Deaton's. He arranged a room with a bed for Amelia. I still cant believe of what happened to her. One minute were kissing and the next she's in a coma. Deaton said that the wolfs bane was close to her heart but he got it out just in time.

Yes, I haven't moved. I'm right next to her holding her hand. Stiles is the one who brings me food and clothes. He told me to go home and sleep and come back. But me being the stubborn kid I am, declined his offer. The gang is all here, Derek and Isaac are here too. Scott, Allison, Lydia and Stiles are in the corner, Isaac is on a chair on her right side and I'm on her left side. Derek is by the door.

I think Isaac sees her as his little sister. He has this distinct look of protectiveness in his eyes. I admit its pretty scary when you get Isaac mad but acts like a lost puppy when he's confused or happy.

On the other hand Derek, he might push people away or looks intimidating at first, but he is not. He is a mystery you have to solve. He's suffered a lot I can see that and that's why he put this wall to protect himself and others by it. He is trying to be strong for everyone but his weakness is Amelia.

Deaton has been checking Amelia for her vitals and heartbeat he told us that she will wake up soon. So that's why I'm here.

Some time later I felt my hand been squeezed and I immediately look down at Amelia. She groans and she opens her eyes and connected to mine.

Amelia's P.O.V

I heard voices when I was in my slumber. I feel a hand holding mine and quickly know who it is. So I squeezed there hand and decided to open my eyes. My eyes immediately connected to Jace.

me: Jace?

He smiles really wide with tears falling  from his eyes and hugged me tight. I of course hugged back. He pulled away and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened by surprise but closed them and kissed him back. Well until a cough interrupted us. I pulled away blushing so does Jace. I saw everyone here and the one who cough was Isaac by the way he is looking at Jace. Isaac then noticed me and smiles and came to me and hug me also.

Isaac: I'm glad your okay. I didn't want to loose my sister

I was shocked of what he said. He considers me as his sister and my smile grew and hugged him more

me: you wont loose me big brother

I felt him smile and pulled away to kiss my forehead.

The everyone gave me a hug and telling me that there glad I'm okay.

Last was Dad. He was trying to hold his tears but couldn't . I open my arms wide for him to hug me and he did just that.

Dad: Amy, don't scare me like that again

I only nodded my head on his shoulder cause I was to busy crying. He pulled away to wipe my tears.

Dad: promise me you wont do that again

Me: I promise.

I turned my head and look at my left and smiled at Jace and he smiled back. He then wrapped his arms around me and kiss my forehead.

In this moment I knew that everything will be better in time. There will No more Supernatural stuff. Well that's what I thought.

But I was so wrong...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Season 2 is finished. I don't know if I should do another book for season 3 or skip until season 5.

I need help. My options are this:

1. Do season 3

2. Don't do season 3

or

3. Do it all

I wont update until you guys tell me what should I do.

If you guys haven't noticed I'm a lazyyyyy writer. So my updates are slow. But who isn't right?.

Anyway thank you guys for reading my story don't forget to read my other stories on my profile.

Have a nice summer.

❤️Follow/Comment/Vote❤️