Epilogue

Deadpool waved to Peter, watching as the boy swung away on his webs, adorned in his brand new Spider-Man suit, before Wade turned away. He whistled under his breath, keeping the tune up, only stopping when he reached his destination. He slipped into the building, he was unseen and unheard, he was nothing more than a shadow here and the squeak of spandex there. He dodged all their cameras, broke and picked and cheated his way through the locks and secret it systems. Finally he found the man he was looking for.
"Crawler. You busted up my baby boy pretty bad the other day. I'm here to make sure you pay for laying a finger on him." Wade said in a light tone, smiling as he unseathed his katana. The best he could hope was that this never made it into the news, that the incident wasn't the title of the newspaper that Peter would see while he ate breakfast the next morning. He didn't want Peter to worry, didn't want him to hurt and to feel guilty. He just wanted to protect his baby boy.

•••There we go! Hope that's was alright. Just wanna let you know I don't own the pics so credit to whomever credit is due (I also don't know who they are). I also don't any of the characters, except *cringes* Crawler, this makes me very sad but that's how the world works. Please vote or leave some feedback so I know if anybody actually likes this or not, and what parts they specifically liked or disliked. If you liked this then check out my other spideypool fic called 'My Love is Your Disease'. It's longer and they aren't superheroes but it's super fluffy.
•••