TR 24

Cass' Pov
Nandito ako ngayon sa back stage. Kanina pa ako pa uli uli dahil kinakabahan ako. Paano kung magkamali ako sa lyrics? Paano kung mawala ako sa tono? Paano kung di ako manalo? Puro paano ang laman ng isip ko in english what if's. I know that I can win this! Yes I have my confidence up but still my heart is beating like it want to come out from my ribcage. Sht! Im a gangster yet I'm scared of this sht?! Ahhhhhh! I am not scared! Pero ayokong matalo. Losing was never in my dictionary. Ay nakalagay na pala yan dahil kay Blai tch. But this kind of competitions ang pinag uusapan dito! The university's reputation will be at risk kung matatalo tong laban na toh. Just like what Blai said on her post 'Winning is what we are aiming'. Manalo lang sa mga laban na gaya nito ay sapat na. We don't need rewards kasi malaki ng bagay ang pagka panalo.

Biglang nag vibrate ung phone ko. Pang huli pa ako and I believe in the saying that,

'Save the best for the last'

Too much confidence? Nope I am just stating the fact.

From: Bff Dyosang Blai

I made that nickname for her cause she's a goddess and of course she's my first TRUE Girl bestfriend.

Don't be nervous we're here for you! Don't think of the so-called what if's just keep calm, relax and aim to win! We love you Cass! See ya' later. I know you'll win this!

Sa message na iyon narelieve ako. Hayy I'm so happy na may kaibigan akong gaya nila na magkakaiba man kami ng ugali in the end we'll still be protecting and loving each other. Not in a romantical way but in a sibling way. Sumilip ako and nakita kong nag peperform na ung pambato ng AGU. Ibig sabihin sunod na ako.

Ang kinanta niya ay Stitches ni Shawn Mendes but she changed her way of singing the song.

After that a lot of people cheered for her. Binangga niya ako pagkabalik niya dito then she raised her eyebrow and looked at me like she was disgusted by my beautiful face.

"Oh look what we have here. A little creature who dreams to win the contest. You can't beat me dear I am the champion here!" She told right to my face

I am still calm. Meron pang 5 minutes so I can still answer this Champion. Psh!

I smirked and said,

"FYI I ain't dreamin' cause It'll be on reality once I sing on that stage. And look at you you're just insecure to me cause you are just my toenails. If you are the champion then I'll be the queen of this contest. Sorry to say I CAN SURELY beat the hell out of you btch!"

I am not Cassidy Falcon for nothing. I just showed her the real me when it comes to fights.

Pinapunta na ako sa stage and kita ko na nagdabog siya pag kaalis ko. Ayun napag mura nung mga baklang make up artist dun. Kasundo ko ang mga iyon eh siguro they heard our convo Awhile ago.

I started singing,

~Take it slow
But it's not typical
You already know
That my love is fire

His heart was a stone
But then his hands roam
I turned him to gold
And I took him higher~

~I'll be your daydream
I wear your favorite things
We could be beautiful

We're walking on good life
I'll take you to paradise
Say you never let me go~

I continued singing then my surprise is that...
.
.
.
.
I mashed up Roses to Love Yourself. The people inside this huge huge auditorium are singing along with me. That's plus points for me. After I sung it most of the people said,