Stitches

*Marks POV*

"For the news this afternoon, another victim of the mysterious killer, has been kidnapped today. We only know the killer by the name of Warfstache. Nobody knows who he actually is or what exactly what he wants. Sending out videos to the public is to either scare the public or he's just down right sick in the brain." The news reporter said on the screen as I watched. People just love to jump to conclusions about me and why I do what I do. Only if they knew what atrocious things that happened to me in the past. All the people I cared about... Who claimed they were my best friends. They fucking left my life whenever I needed them most.

"His old victim, Wade Barnes, is dead from terrible beatings and starvation. We are so sorry for his loved ones and we are working on hunting this monster down. Now, on with the weather." I turned off the tv straight after that. I didn't feel sorry at all; he deserved it completely and I had every right to kill him. I'm just following the rules He gave me.

"Just remember the rules Mark.. Everything will be okay." I utter to myself as I grabbed my list of people who I have left to get rid of. I had one left. This boy meant everything to me. Him and I would spend days with each other and never left one another side. But, one he became popular.. he just left me like I was a pile of dirt only because I was known for the weird kid in the back. I was in love with him and he broke me. He turned me down so quickly and insulted me just to keep his friends with him. I vowed to keep him as the last person on this list so I could take my precious time on him; making him feel the exact same pain as I did when he told me to fuck off from his life. Sighing, I put down the list and headed towards the basement where I kept my victims. It was still dirty with blood stains and I didn't want to bring him back with bloody equipment, he gets the special treatment. I spent some time cleaning and washing off my different murder weapons; making sure I had enough drugs to knock him out for a long while once I meet up with him again. He doesn't matter much to people's life, who would ever miss a dumb, little hotel manager? No one so, there shouldn't be any horrible phone calls to the police about the man being missing for a few days.

I went back upstairs after I finished up and headed to my bedroom. I never get sleep anymore, the voice, it's starting to come back and I know how is talking to me. It's Him, my father, the one who taught me all of these things. Even though he's dead and gone, I can never forget what he's done to me and his voice still haunts me to this day. He mocks me.. Torments me, keeping me awake all the time and worries me every second of my life. Though, I cannot let this voice stop me from my work. I went through my yearbook since I knew I wouldn't catch a lot of Z's. I crossed out every person I killed; so far I have killed 13 people from my school. I found my new target, Sean McLoughlin, everyone's favorite back then.

"I will find you and I will give you the most worst pain in your life, Sean. I'm coming for you." I said to myself in a hushed tone, staring at his picture. "You can never hurt me again.."

*Authors Note: I haven't written a story in forever so please forgive me for being so short. I'm still warming up to writing again. Let me know if you like it and I'll continue this series, thank you!