31

Namjoon: holy shit
Namjoon: Lucy holy shit baby I missed you so much I'm so sorry I'm a shithead
Lucy: hi Namjoon
Lucy: let's talk...skype?
Namjoon: yes of course I'll log in in like two minutes I need to brush my teeth I just woke up

-o-

Incoming call from: Joonie💕
Answer

"Holy shit it's so nice to see your face..." Namjoon spoke first, smiling brightly. "I missed you so much, Lucy."
"I know, I'm sorry I didn't speak to you for so long, I didn't expect to have that much of an impact on you.."
"It's okay, I know you needed space..I just couldn't accept it I guess."
"Yeah, but we didn't speak for almost half a year."
"You spoke to Jin though..?" He sounded a bit hurt.
"Y-yeah..only recently though. I needed updates on you but I wasn't ready to speak with you yet. Namjoon, you barely sleeping or eating isn't good."
"I know.."
"You're supposed to be the leader of BTS and you're not showing them a very good example. And all because of me? I don't like that."
"I'm sorry, I just...I didn't know how to handle it."
"Are you crying? Namjoon, don't cry.."
"Sorry I'm just overwhelmed. You're speaking to me again and I'm really happy but I'm also sad because I know I've been a terrible leader lately.."
"Namjoon, I know everyone understands, I'm just worried what your company thinks.."
"About that..they uh, they've seen me and noticed that the whole no dating thing is stupid and it's not gonna help us any.."
"So you're allowed to date?" Namjoon nodded.
"Would you be my girlfriend again?"
"Namjoon...we just started talking again, how about we keep talking for a week or two and then we'll see. I don't want to just jump back into it."
"I understand. We can talk and be friends for a bit." He smiled. "Ive got a lot to tell you about.."