ThePerson88's OC

Name: Kamrin Willows

Name meaning: Female version of Cameron

Age: 13 years old, birthday is June 26

Godly parent: Hasn't been claimed yet

Camp: Camp Half-Blood

Personality (lel the puns HEHEHEHEHEH): Shy, very resourceful, weird, smart, can be VERY destructive if you mess with her, artistic, can be VERY crazy, is a tomboy, and is pretty daring.

Appearance: (Look at image) Short brown hair with blue-gray eyes and glasses. She has a scratch on her face because she was trying to run for her life but a branch fell off of a tree and hit her in the face. Wearing a gray hat, a black jacket, and a pair of jeans with holes in them. Also had a blue bag when she was brought to camp.

Life before camp: Kamrin lived with her mom, and on her 11th birthday, she was told not to use any electronics. She has no idea why she was told that, but she didn't use any that day. She would go outside by the creek that was near her house every day in the woods. She was also told that she has a "life secret." When she heard she was a demigod and was taken to camp, she worried about what her mom would say and thought that this was the "life secret" she was told about when she had turned 11.

Relationships: Doesn't have any friends at camp yet, because she is new there and hasn't been claimed yet. Also doesn't plan on having a boyfriend because #LoveIsOverrated and she as a demigod has to focus on other things in her life than having a boyfriend. (pls don't kill me Aphrodite children, I just think #loveisoverrated okay?!)

Talents: Archery, climbing, strategizing and making an elaborate plan, sneakily attacking, drawing, creating, finding uses for, and inventing random things.

Flaws: Clumsy, not very good people skills and very shy, a little bit scrawny and underweight, kind of lazy and very reluctant to do things, distracted very easily and drawn off task.

Fatal flaw: Doubt

More backstory: Kamrin had been on a car ride with her family and her friend Tammy and the car crashed into a school bus and she was the only one that survived. She was found by some teens and they took her in. She was told she was a demigod and immediately followed them.

Fears: Water, people, cars, PEOPLE, life, the Greek monsters, something she might not be, PEOPLE, And did I mention people?

~Who should my OC be claimed by?~

~Don't ask why there's an S on the bottom of the image, that's how I sign my artwork ^o^~